HWS 9.X season šŸ­ | Teaser 3 | HWS Features | Exploration & Adventure

The only bad thing i see about new EB stuff, is that EB 10 makes no sense. You need 500mil to get max interest, you can earn 450.000.000 credits a seasonā€¦ and then you can only carry 100mil through next season?

Thanks a lot for your work and ideas, you bring in the game in the new season. What i miss is the trader port in ECC-Orbit where you can sell and buy different goods from alien-traders.

Saturn V was too big. Racom is the new Trade station which will fully function on the weekend.

1 Like

Shame! was one of my favorite places :smile:

1 Like

Is there a new date for a fully equiped Racorn Station at ECC? For now, the traders have only beans in cans - i think itĀ“s only a dummy entry.

As I announced in New HWS Patreon Feature | HWS Support Package Rework Feedback | OCD Refinery | Update

Iā€™m working hard on it - for too long time, I know.
But I try to make it better this time with the short amount of time I have available.

I donā€™t want to announce another deadline date soā€¦ letā€™s keep it to a professional soonā„¢ :smiley:

2 Likes

You do a good job in all things :wink: Mostly i think i make something wrong, thats the reason that i ask.