HWS Armor lost during CSW

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Briefly - HWSArmor lost after CSW from NA to EU.
=> More Detailed - Unfortunately don’t remember it too well. But believe I realized I still had armour on while warping, so went to swap it, believe I was too late and warped with my armour still equiped on the character. I thought it will just be on me when I warp back so only today, I noticed it’s gone for good.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Josh

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> Happened on NA during warp to EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> I’m not exactly sure, it was sometime yesterday(30.11.2022) likely around 4/5am. Only warped once that day, if there is a log it should be there.

On which Playfield?
=> Cross Server Warp

Structure Name(s)?
=> N/A

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> Recover the HWS Armor please. Many thanks

Hi.

yes, armor ur wearing doesn’t cross over but remains on the avatar for when u swap back. CSW back over and see if that side has it equipped. be sure to bring a spare…

I mentioned above, this ticket was made after I returned to NA the next day, HWS Armor is neither on my EU toolbar/equiped nor NA toolbar/equiped

• Your Armor (you keep the armor on the server you are playing)
    Exactly - The armor did not remain on the server I’ve been playing, it was replaced by an advanced armor which I found very strange

If you give a better answer to which server you play on, maybe we can help :slightly_smiling_face: There is no EU and NA. There are HWS+ EU and NA, and HWS RE EU and NA.

Sorry about that, that answer is completely wrong - I currently play on RE EU.

For the sake of issue tracking - It did happen on RE NA - I had the Armor equiped on NA and it also disappeared on my character there.

couple questions:

1. was this the 1st time u used the CSW?

2. were u logging in and out of both servers separately then did a CSW?

just trying to see how this happened so it can be avoided in the future.

No worries, would like to figure it out too
1 - Not the first time.
2 - Not sure 100% what you mean - and I honestly wish I remembered it better, believe I followed the same procedure as always - go to NA, do my market stuff etc. go back to EU, with the exception of keeping my HWS Armor equiped instead of swapping it back and storing it on my toolbar. Thinking it could be an issue related directly to HWSArmor item. As it was recently added, maybe there is trouble storing it on the temp character or whatever there is while I’m on EU

definitely strange indeed. My guess is delays with the massive RE database and HWS connect. Rex will probably have to look in the logs to find out exactly what happened. in the meantime, I have a set of HWS armor I’m more than willing to donate for the cause. shoot me a PM on discord and we can meet up later today if you want.

you are referring to the custom HWS armor for high volume right?

Appreaciate the gesture! will see how this works out, hopefully it can be restored, if not I also have a backup but considering breaking my leg or any damage at all will make it not OCD-able would make wearing it feel like walking on a very thin ice :smiley:

1 Like

im willing to donate the armor so u don’t have to do the tedious task of removing it specifically for a CSW. grab one and leave it on the server ur not primarily on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha thanks, I’ve got used to wearing it on my toolbar at all times and grab it whenever needed for market, as I visit market multiple times a day through my predominantly afk gameplay, always comes in handy to have a quick access to it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.