HWS Artificial Help Bot (discussion)

This I can do! Thanks for the suggest, will add it now.

1 Like

It can answer what is hwp, but not who is hwp… English is a minority in eu :wink:

2 Likes

Assistant:

I don’t understand what you need help with sadly. But try checking out the HWS Guide. There is TONS of useful information there about HWS. You can also ask me to help you make a ticket if you need admin help.

Maybe get in that the forum search bar can fix many many many problems… (would be great if more people used this small but genius feature)

2 Likes

Updated it so now you can ask it multiple questions at once.

But less questions, and short sentences is still better.

1 Like

This was a great idea actually! I added it now.

If you have spare time… How about Easter Eggs? :wink:

2 Likes

I hear there may be a couple already :wink:

1 Like

Not anymore no, removed them temporarily for “reasons”

Yeah, I’ve heard Dark is working on a Turing Test! It’s about time!

2 Likes

Yep, eventually someone will have to invent something which’ll turn into real-life terminator. Why not me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

49evdz

3 Likes

While I’m adding more responces to this bot I’m also once in a while dropping in small easter eggs :slight_smile:
Try exploring a bit sometime (tomorrow. It’s not updated yet.)

2 Likes

Tomorrow at some point when the website gets updated you can calculate taxes from it now. I also made the code so it’s easy for me to do similar things to this in the future :slight_smile: (The input boxes and calculations I mean.)

2 Likes

very nice. be cautious of adding new toys to the box. not sure how powerful your new creation is but we know 1st hand what large databases can do for indexing :wink:

1 Like

Don’t worry :wink:
This thing has no database, and stores nothing. The only thing that can slow it down really is adding too many responses, but already now with 100+ responses is still instantly responding. No delay in responses yet.

Actually if you search for one of the last questions it knows, it’ll go through almost 800 different combinations that will/can give an answer.

1 Like

Nice!
Maybe you can still reference to HWS Connect > Tax page or the Guide?
That taxes are only paid on 9AM is still something players don’t get …

1 Like

I think I did that now.

1 Like

2 goodies you might add?

-> exploits should be reported to me in a PM
Bugs to either https://empyriononline.com/forums/bugs.24/ or Send Bug reports HERE

2 Likes

Sure good idea, I’ll see if I can add them from my phone, otherwise I’ll add them thursday.

Edit:
Added the bug one now. Will try to make exploit one later.

3 Likes

some more popular questions:

“How do I change origin?”
“What is my origin weapon and how do I get another?”
“What is the difference between the triolith origin change and cb:reset?”
“What are the wipe settings on origin starters?”
“How do I leave the starter systems?”
“Where is a ‘safe’ place to park?”
“What sectors/planets have drone attacks?”
“Why can’t I promote/remove a faction member?”
“What does an alliance do?”

1 Like