HWS Garage Contest Winners

Dear HWS Community @everyone
I’m very sorry it took so long about the Garage Contest :pensive: (see here: Discord)

Partially disappointed only 4 submissions came in, it somehow got delayed and delayed by me as well.
My priority management is quite bad :see_no_evil: (please don’t hesitate to poke me again and again, until I do what I should do!)

Anyways, I’m here to announce the winners!
HWS+
:1st_place_medal: Rank 1 goes to @OneMonkey
:2nd_place_medal: Rank 2 goes to @aeonbug

HWS RE
:1st_place_medal: Rank 1 goes to @Taran
:2nd_place_medal: Rank 2 goes to @Dune

That means, that the rank 1 guys should please contact me for the Supporter Planet for the next season - if you want.
Rank 2 guys, please contact me for the Supporter Space for the next season, if you want.

:warning: We also decided that instead of such contest, we rather invite you to send your submissions whenever you want to our Garage Master.
You can get in touch with them here (Discord garage channels)
Just keep the guidelines in mind before you do so:

On RE this was already done, so today I spawned 2 new Garage Ships in.
Thanks @Excelente for the submission!
(https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/t/hws-re-garage-ships/31409/3)

Thank you all for contributing to HWS! I really appreciate that!

P.S.: The next 3-4 weeks will be very stressful for me. While I try to concentrate on the tasks to do for the next season and thus go Ninja mode, it’s your best time to send me feedback in Discord, what was good(!) and bad in this season and should be improved in the next one!

Also, there will be a Patch 1.9 coming in 2 weeks or so: this patch does not require a full wipe! I’ll just do some merges and wait for the hotfixes that will(!) come after it, so we are good with our scheduled full wipes end of December.

1 Like