HWS Garage Reclaim | Mistakes were made

Good bye my dream CV :disappointed_relieved: It ended even before i gathered enough Alien blocks.

Well i just hope there will still be CV alien core avivable in future. Absolutly agree that this is not an exploit, its just creativity. Feel sorry for you guys, i know how long it takes to carefuly strip those garage ships and build it up.

1 Like

I am shocked, SHOCKED! You dern exploiters!

Not really, I couldn’t blame them for thinking outside the box, I just want to pick up an alien cored CV so I don’t have to worry about power or o2.

But I was surprised to hear you all steamrolled my tower on home world, but I saw the tactic you used in the aftermath and adjusting it accordingly. So, kudos!

3 Likes

As a side note I will be deleting these ships entirely once I have time to remove the resources from all their cargo and constructors but this was not an expected labor I could plan to do at the moment, I hope deleting the turrets shows good faith and is considered for my refund.

I have remove all my stuff from my Draupnir. I didn’t think of using it the way these guys did… If I could get a refund I will be a different Garage ship (Evanmuar) thank you.

Looing forward to round 2.

Hopefully I will be online this time : )

Yeah, we missed you out there.

My personal bit for the topic.
For information - i did not have a garage CV, however i fully understood the power of those turrets and would have fortified mine in order to make them last longer.

I agree with both side, somewhat.
I don’t think this should be called an exploit. Its just thinking outside the box. Most garage ships aren’t ready for PvP and need to be rebuilt or fortified.
If something its an oversight of a potentialy overpowered feature.

On another hand - is it really over powered? I always tought about those ship as some kind of raid boss. If you go against it with normal stuff, we’re not suposed to leave the fight unharmed. Victory over it needs to be fought for, killing turrets after turrets. And once said turrets are dead, after i guess much sacrifice, the owner is a few dozen millions behind.

4 Likes

Wait wait but I don’t want to pay 30 million for September now :slight_smile: I have 50 better CVs in my library that cost me 0 gold. It’s not worth the money without the turrets. @RexXxuS what’s the policy to refund? I haven’t used it in battle yet so I’m hoping it’s ok.

Fulgrim, it was being used against bases.

It’s ok guys.

We said already it was our mistake - not an exploit per se.

Refunds were made and can be made.

We just want to make it good and fair for everyone and yes @Ranzeth feedback from PvP veterans are always welcome!

Thanks for your understanding guys.

I’m a PvP n00b does that count?

Ok, Rexxus,i spent about 6 hours refitting this ship, Six hours straight…no offense but, this is a lot of my time for your mistakes you know? i think i deserve more than 30 millions on this since this is not MY mistake.

Thanks @RexXxuS if you can just refund / delete mine that would be great 2428794

my septembre id is 2435803 called miner 1 if that helps.

Go back to your Island.

1 Like

@RexXxuS is there any chance to introduce smaller CV for lower cost for us who dont have much credits? Like Tier 1 CV for us PvE players? With Furnace of course.

@Mario and @Laykan you want that I destroy it? I said just remove the turrets…

If you wish I can do that

I would rather take the 30m back Rex since I can use it towards other ships

Unless you’re saying I can keep the ship without turrets and get the 30m :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that there is a fundamental disconnect sometimes in this game, where people expect to be compensated for time spent doing something in game. But here is the thing. You spend 6 hours, not working, not doing something that was demanded, but rather just building, reshaping, retexturing, and creating. Playing a game. If he removes it and you get exactly your investment back, you still got 6 hours of gaming that you CHOSE to do, and the experience of gettin to fly one of the little buggers before they got pulled from the market. I had the misfortune of getting ambushed by a september during a fight on GG, as a lone SV pilot in a Class 1 SV. Things looked awesome, was looking forward to saving up and getting one for myself.

4 Likes