HWS Half Time of season 8.X | Votes | New help command | Roadmap

I appreciated the GMC sell of their first Maruders, that bringed new people to pvp… maybe we the pvp players need to sell cheap pvp cv miners so people will start to search fortune there :smiley:

1 Like

lambs for the slaughter

I said pvp miners, not pve. Maruders were quite good pvp SVs

1 Like

Cheers @Paxxo1985 ! :slight_smile: That was the plan, get more newbies into PVP with a half decent ship that’ll at least hold out better than a prefab, and us donating some of our own creations to wanna be PVPers is certainly a good thing :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Wise. :slight_smile:

just thinking about this.
its an interesting paradigm coming from you.
you want everyone to start out with no ocd, everyone equal.
but then you want to sell cv miners to noobs, but not your current attack cv.

you are already at the top of the kill board, what else do you need?
why not sell your current attack cv instead.
really make it a balanced playfield.
bonus points for adding fully stocked ammo supplies.

Sorry but i wont give away a 100+ hours design cv just because i need to give away free stuff.
When i started none give to me a pvp miner and instead of being lazy i went in creative mode and started to doing my first cv. I am a step further giving away a taste of pvp that wont die in one shot and can warp away from we the bad guys. Maybe instead of saying i want i want i want, why you wont say i try i try i try?
This will make you better.

2 Likes

this is entirely my point, > you dont really want a balanced playfield, you want to dominate.

and you know that by setting everyone back from ocd, only the blueprints matter.

The fun of pvp is killing your enemy to copy the blueprint. :slight_smile:
This game is about building… i think you are taking this game in a wrong way.

Yes… lets remove ocd and see how many players bother to show up next season… lets also only allow size 3 cv and size 1 sv…

Wait…

Looks like some people just as much can play on any other server.

Ocd is one of the main reasons people come back, wipe after wipe. No one with a good ocd wants it removed… they don’t get borred either. There are so much more to the server than harvasting every minut of the time… (missions, events, pois etc)

But sure @RexXxuS, put it up for the survey :grin:

1 Like

I just cant continue in this, its not possible to read this. Disgusting.

1 Like

2x 80 man servers.

HWS PvP Server
HWS PvE Server

PvE - much harder zirax facilities guarding the higher end ore.
PvP - much stricter restrictions on core numbers, class sizes, turret counts - do whatever it takes to make the game run smoother!

PvE has too much say on PvP interests. PvPers, ironically, get shot to pieces by PvEers getting their panties in a bunch every time there’s a nerf on them spawning workshop ships and bases that infest the PvE playfields and screw the performance of the entire server… Give them their own one to go fuck up. Thanks.

1 Like

I think your thoughts are going in wrong direction.

Paxxo idea is good. Its about teaching a man to fish, not giving them a fish.

Provide a place to start pvp with something usable — but, individual must still learn to design/build and put effort into progressing to greater ability to pvp.

That cant be given — individual can only get there by experience and build experiments. Problem he’s trying to address is many dont know where to begin.

This idea is to provide a beginning — not the end.

Balanced playfield? You have same tools as everyone else. You have to work the tools, learn how to use them and create the balance you seek through your efforts. Only then can you claim a sense of accomplishment.

Jeeves, where did you read me putting anything about ‘dominating’? I want to have a smooth play experience, something you PvEers utterly decimate on any playfields you go infest with your workshop size 50 CVs and size 200 BAs with 10000000 devices in that you need a motorcycle to get from one end to the other.

Just head over to any of the PvE playfields at the end of each season, it’s hilarious.

So, I’m with you totally - don’t touch OCD or OAMs or anything that might offend your sensibilities - I’m totally with you that we should leave (and so should you) to our own servers. Maybe set up a CSW that allows us to come visit you, from time to time, to check how much shit you’ve put in all the sectors of space. Then quickly head back to PvP and enjoy the performance increase.

Sounds good?

And Swiss - I’d agree with you, but I’ve had these kinds of conversations before - they don’t want to be taught to fish, they want the fish to be flapping around in their freshly drained lakes and all the sharks/jelly fish put in a tank so they can’t get bitten or stung. Then they’re happy.

2 Likes

? that response was to paxxo.

in my experience, tunnel digging is much worse for fps than a McMansion infested playfield.

Well, GG is mined to pieces every single day now, around the red zone. The lag there pales against the lag in any of the PvE zones. I think your experience may be a little out of date.

it is the reason why there is daily surface wipes this season.

BEWARE

You should go and buy it @Jeeves

3 Likes

Quick update toward CB:Warprescue

I reworked it and it should be much better now!

1 Like

Hi.
Im first season in this server. Before played in Eleon official EU 30 to 30.
I like this server, but its too easy to play.
What makes server good? Active admins, who keep server in order. Thats all. This other accessories are pure luxury. IMHO OCD have too much slots add 5 per lvl is enough (at 5 lvl1 to 35 at lvl 7), because we have OAM and Elemental bank too, what rise our money and ore income. Yes starting after wipe with full set of stuff is nice and pleasant, if you are member of rich faction, but shortage of goods make people more work together.
Rare ores must be in pvp or semi pvp areas. Only pvp allows some good pvp clans conquer this rich area and other players never get gold, ere or zac. Semi pvp areas with rare ores allow get ores by PVE players too.
Whining to lose your ship in 15 sec is from lazy people who not want learn build them by themselves and use only BP artpieces, what are mostly quite weak.

3 Likes