HWS+ / HWS RE Full Wipe Season Pre Info / Teaser

Good Morning HWS Community @everyone
many are asking, so here we go - this time earlier than usual: the next HWS seasons release dates

HWS+
HWS+ started it’s very first season, an Alpha season, on 17th June. A big thank you to all that tested it, even with rough edges! I promised a reward to the loyal testers and that is:
:gift: I gift you one more season of your bought Supporter Playfields! So if you bought it at the start of HWS+, you don’t have to renew it for the next season.
:gift: Everyone who participated in the Time Space Continuum Generator expansion by turning in their Element Crystals (more than 10), will get a full Element Package with a lot of those Element Crystals at the start of the next season!

:alarm_clock: New HWS+ season starts on 23th September. In general I’ll call it the Beta season. While most of rough edges will be polished, we focus in this season on balancing everything. If successful, in the season after that, around Christmas, my plan is to fully release HWS+ with a smooth experience. Big promotions for it will start next year then.

:warning: Please keep an eye out the next days on the OCD Categories in the Forum Guide. I will (re)move some items around, especially prevent Element Devices from storing in the OCD.
:warning: Probably known but take care of your Item Investment items you got from the NPC dialogue guy in the EGS HQ.

---

HWS RE
HWS RE 1.8 started on 25th June. Since we do not full wipe at the weekend, the new season will be also moved to the next Friday.

:alarm_clock: New HWS RE EU/NA season starts on 30th September.

:warning: Please keep in mind that RE release announcements have always a room of change in place, because I’m dependent on Ravien/Vermillion and don’t know their exact release flow. And Eleon is also on the trigger with a new patch sooner or later. We have to see but plan ahead with those dates for now.
:warning: Please keep an eye out the next days on the OCD Categories in the Forum Guide. With feedback from the community I might change it. Thermal Lance for example!? Please send me a list of (new) devices, that are very powerful that should be categorized in the OCD.

:grey_question: What’s coming?
Apart from usual RE patch merges, a quick teaser for HWS RE 1.9:
• Moving the Homeworld PvE System near the Starter System. to a neutral territory. Boosting the experience for new players to get in touch faster with the EGS HQ and all our HWS Features. More convenient for HWS Patrons as well.
• The Dealer Origin will get a special HWS Armor that helps with the HWS Marketplace volume issue
• Further polishes for the Homeworld PvP System. Making it more lucrative to actually live there. For example by increasing the Origin XP gain by our PvP Radar feature and reworking Black Hole to not wipe structures daily anymore but instead triggering taxes there like on ECC.
• If everything works: adding the HWS Star Fragments to Reforged Eden! A big and massive integration, bringing back one of the most unique and fun experience some players had 2 years ago:

(more information about them will follow)

4 Likes