HWS NA Admin | Gameplay Changes Part 1

Correct and now we are talking about evolving an ecomony that needs more ore and less gold/credits. Simple fix, nerf gold/interest increase ore production. Even if all that is done in doubling of OAM’s or something it should lessen the tide.

Yeah sure, it’d be a simple fix if prices went down with gold now, but we shouldn’t expect that until at least next season. Right now we just get smaller profit, and same prices.

come on guys. for pve enough ocd 7-8. in pvp you need ocd10. but in pvp you earn more cr like in pve

Like I said before, having the ability to spend credits on bonus skill points with select-able stat boosts such as what is already available would be an excellent way to break up some of those savings.

I am thinking these bonus skill points would only be available via in game purchase so players can not just passively earn them. from daily loot. This would also make the game feel like it has more progression to be had. This would also add to playtime and replay-ability.

2 Likes

I’m strongly AGAINST targeting bank interest at all. This was attempted previously under the old EB changes and it nearly caused a riot.

Like I said previously, we need to consider the many players working towards their EB levels, just imagine how they’d feel to suddenly have what their striving for pulled from them…

This happened to me several times in the past:
HWS 2.0/3.0 The OAM was SUPER POWERFUL and I was close to levelling it up, suddenly it gets nerfed.
HWS 5.0/5.5/6.0 OAM Requires AM cores instead of pentaxid just as I’ve stocked up on pentaxid.
OCD gets a 90% nerf just after i’ve unlocked OCD5.

Now I’m NOT mentioning the above to complain about them. Rex made the right choices there, but it can be deeply offputting to work towards something only to have the goal posts change.

EB already was changed and modified not too long ago, and to change it again before we have time to fully understand the effects of the previous changes would be a foolhardy act in my opinion.

There are other, OPTIONAL ways of encouraging people to spend in game credits.

Best regards,
Wise.

Here’s the thread for reference:

2 Likes

I think this is a bad idea. This means that the richest player will be closer to godmode then the poorest player. So it favors the rich, like pay to win. So, No way!.. Jose!.. It should be about skill. With ships its about Building, aiming, and flying skills, with your character its about, aiming, moving, and armor booster setup skills.

I like this idea. I think that the skill tree could do with an enormous expansion and can lead to a much richer experience for HWS players.

I understand what you’re saying here, which is why I’d make all skill points purchaseable with skill points and only have a few skill points that can be ‘purchased’ (and even they can be bought with skill points, which are earned daily for free.)

Best regards
Wise.

1 Like

This blueprint is a Miniature Model design for a planet-station that acts as a type of Room-renting indestructible base in pvp. The garage’s are designed as a mini home with enough room for one sv or one hv. This model would have room for 92 people.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1807403718