HWS New Year Patch | 2 new PvE planets | 2 new POIs | HV Race Event

Hey @everyone,

I’m still working hard on everything but to get you teasered:

2 new PvE planets & 2 new POIs

Since the HQ (Origin Planets) are overcrowded and nobody like the loading times or the problems resulting in it I have decided to add two new PvE planets into the Universe.
Looking at the bigger Picture it maybe was needed anyways since there are no other PvE planets available except the Origin ones - free and open for everyone.

And these two planets will be perfectly fit in the empty Peacekeeper Orbits!

Eden

Additionally @Jumalein (who created the Starter Clone Chambers, The Freelancer Bar and the Prof. Void POIs) made a new and just awesome POI for HWS. It was originally planned as a new Alliance Starter POI but we think it’s too difficult for a start… why? You will see… :slight_smile:

Pandowa

With a big special thanks to @aernoud on the second PvE planet a very cool second Puzzle POI is waiting for you. It’s not only a Jump 'n Run POI but also high skill Alien shooting and labyrinth Teleporter Maze!
Have fun

Leave a like or comment if you wanna see more Sneak Previews of our upcoming work :wink:

Please split yourself along these planets. Some goodies are waiting for you there!

HV Race Event

I kind of feel sorry for having so few HWS Events. Sure we have PDA missions and instance missions but like a real community driven HWS Event is way too less happening.
I can only tell that after HWS Connect 3.0 and some universe fixes I really wanna change this and have way way more of them. Ideas are basically infinite :slight_smile:

That said let’s have our special HV Race Event!

Tomorrow, 14.01.2018 at 7PM (cb:time)

Don’t worry if you can’t participate. It will be hold more often and improve along the way!

It’s very very easy:
10 Racer.
We either pick you up and bring you to the Event or you can enter it with the Teleporter which will be activated at ECC EGS HQ in the Event Room!

All Racers are on the first time provided. You need nothing except the motivation to win the race!

The first 10 sign ups are guaranteed in.
Then we see who else wants to join the race afterwards.

And then… well… be first, be the victory! :slight_smile:

Since it’s quite fresh the work in progress rewards:

Rank #1 - 5 million credits + 50 RP

Rank #2 - 2,5 million credits + 25 RP

Rank #3 - 1 million credits + 10 RP

Rank 4-10 - 1 Alien Container of their proper Origin

Special thanks to @SirKnumskull for building this awesome race track and racer! He will also help me out with some organization.

We hope you will have a lot of fun!
See you tomorrow and enjoy the new HWS Content!

Your HWS Team

P.S.: Coming soon…

7 Likes

hello abt event do u supply the hv and how do we enter

Sign me up

I’ve added it:

All Racers are on the first time provided. You need nothing except the motivation to win the race!

The first 10 sign ups are guaranteed in.
Then we see who else wants to join the race afterwards.

yes i will win

Yeah, do we have to prepare our own or do you provide one for everyone? And how do we sign up? I’d like to sign myself and my brother Athostar up for the race.

already responded.
You are in then. See you later.

Tnx :slight_smile: Oh btw is it possible to test-drive the course and vehicle beforehand?

I want to race and win easy 5 million! :smiley:

Oh, wait, there was a thing I needed to do at that times, something about helping out with event organization I think?! :thinking:

You can test the track but not the racer. The track is available as a CV in the workshop, either search for my name or for “Flying Circuit”. The racers were purpose-built and are not available to the public at this point.

im in too sign me up please

1 Like

Currently signed in:

@Koolerbox
@Athostar
@Tacheron
@BoldChicken
@Doge

Count me in, please. :slight_smile:

Currently signed in:

@koolerbox
@Athostar