HWS Patch Announcement | New Structure Limit system | New Tax system | HWS Marketplace %SALE% feature

The rest of the server still cant muster enough to take GG, even when they bring in people from EU. But since that isnt what this is about, try to stay on topic. :kissing_closed_eyes:

I was on GG last night, you all had so many HVs it was like watching an anthill after putting a firecracker down the hole. So much anger, and you wonder why you have hostile visitors.

And just FYI Iā€™m not there to take the planet. Im only there to help wreck the status quo of the inhabitants of the planet. Donā€™t care who it is.

No one asked why you are there. So many HVā€™s as in 10 or less. Try to stay on topic :yum:

Well good, Iā€™m glad you agree that I donā€™t need your permission: )

dont need my permission to suck either, or continue posting off topic, as you so enjoy. :joy:

So toxic. Much hate.

Says the faction with 40 members, nice way to keep it clean. You have effectively turned GG into a match of turrets, heā€™ll even in space you canā€™t have a duel between SVs without bringing in a CV.

All from the person who says I suck, I beg to differ. Not my fault you always need backup.

Holy hell @Abrum13 and @TacoIsland I respect both of you guys but please, take this elsewhere. Itā€™s easy to say ā€˜continue posting off-topicā€™ to try and justify your own witty riposte but unless you have something justifiable to post then it is better not to post at all!

Now on-to the topic at hand:

So far the SV/CV/HV/Base limit seems to be working very well (on EU at least). As our faction went out in force for an SV assault yesterday and still managed to fight without any warnings whatsoever which was fantastic. Luckily the new sv limits did not cripple us. Iā€™m still thinking HVs may do with a buff to 1.5 per extra player for the more HV heavy factions out there. But iā€™m not going to push on that too-hard as itā€™s not really our area of speciality. We always go SV heavy whenever we can so GMC are delighted with the current setup!

Finally Iā€™m aware that AM fuel will be wiped but will AM contents be wiped also?

Best regards
Wise.

WOW Tacā€™s your right about the hate. But it seems using your previous logic that we both agree you suck, nice. :kissing_heart:

So once again, the 40 members with only ten tanks. Thats kinda getting back around to my point the LONG way, but hey its a start big guy! Good job!

My post kinda was justified by saying ā€œcome on fellaā€™s, lets talk about the topic at handā€. But on the positive you did bring it back around.

AH, well i see your in a faction that has 40 people trying to fit in the clown car limits of tenā€¦no, no i guess your not. SO, my point is still we are caught between the rules of ā€œcant break into smaller factionsā€ and the ā€œten HV limit regardless of sizeā€.

Seriously? All this about respect and keeping the post on topic and you end yours with this? :roll_eyes:

Hmmm how many hovers would you guys want outta interest? 40 in total or 40 on GG? Or would you guys be happy with 20 in total/and/or GG? Curious to how the NA fellasā€™ roll. I myself am in a 25 member faction that is one of the more active PVP facs on EU, we help consist of an alliance of some other major factions totalling about 100 members at peak. (never 100 all online at once tho, thatā€™d be silly.)

Right now itā€™s 5 for fac and 1.3 per member. So right now say you do have 40 members it would be 5+(1.3*40)=57 hovers is your GLOBAL Limit.

Hmmā€¦so actually you have more than enough capacity as-is. Therefore Iā€™ll assume you mean the GG limits.

For me 10 Hvs on GG is perfect as theyā€™re laggier than svs. However maybe if you guys are HV heavy then we may need to further diverge NA and EU GG rules from one-another. (which seems fine considering the current significance of the divergance of the two playfields).

Moreover onto my final point about AMs i figured this was the best place for it to be honest, as i donā€™t want to explicity disturb rex for such a moot point and I know he regularly reads our posts on here so it seemed like the perfect place. (Alongside the fact I was too lazy to make a whole thread about some AM resources :slight_smile: )

Best regards to ya Abrum and I have one idea; sort of a dynamic weighting idea for bigger facs on limited playfields but I personally would be against it, if you want the idea lemme know so you guys can run with it.
Wise.

well this argument is just stupid.Any faction that is using more then 2 HV in a fight should stop playing this game. SVs have alot more DPS and can easy take down any hover. Hvs are for newbies who cant fly.

Also every HV is making the PF crash more and moreā€¦ So having 10 bases and 10 HVs is bad enought.

We do all our attacks with Svs. Maybe 1-2 HV for tanking but that happends rarely.

1 Like

As it is now itā€™s a complete lag infested slide show on GG NA, maybe 2 -4 SVs on the opposing side and the rest in HVs just hoping to get high enough to fire off some shots. Itā€™s quite funny to see when they attack bases, because all of them go in at once (10+ when they have the numbers) to take out the turrets. As I said, itā€™sā€¦sad.

So if you have a disadvantage with larger numbers why are you constantly recruiting? This is a no issue because the playfield will not support more than 20 tanks. I have yet to see even 10 v 10. So you want 20 TaW tanks and then nobody else can even load in? Besides that, history has shown that you guys just park HVs all around at max limit for AFK defense and even more lag.

Why not just make GG a donor planet and be done with it, lol.

Its very obvious you dont understand the actual topic.

You saying this doesnt make it true.

I understand you dont like us, i get it. But we have a base and the tanks are at it. Are we supposed to leave them off? Ill make sure to let everyone know we shouldnt have tanks ready to go for when we are attacked, that we should remove them except when a fight breaks out.

I get you hate the fact that we have never lost on Golden Globe, but get over your hate. Youā€™re ā€œsmall rebel bandā€ consists of 10 or so factions, not exactly the small time you so pride yourself on Mr. Op4 guy.

download%20(21)

2 Likes

200w%20(18)

1 Like

679097180_1018701

Thanks for your feedback everyone.

The survey shows it in a better state: the current situation on those PvP planets are not good.
Even though the dynamic limit system is very good, on some planets the hard limit has to stay, at least for bases, until the Alpha 8 ā€œbuild your BAse with your own handsā€ option is implemented.

The full wipe at 16th march is not connected to Alpha 8. And it wonā€™t solve other problems we have. To make it consistent EU will probably get rid of Offline Protection as well.

But everything is known, try to enjoy the game as good as you can nevertheless and all stay tuned for Alpha 8.

4 Likes