HWS Police - General Discussion

I would like to make a complaint about kittiez for bringing up sex at all.
This is a personal problem of kittiez, and shouldn’t not be spoken out in general and should not be taunting people at the same time. If you dont want people to talk about things, dont talk about it your self, have some Respect.

3 Likes

exactly, does that mean we can write a complaint about emotional harassment because of the harsh words they have called us? These people need to grow the hell up

1 Like

Holy shit, enough with this back and forth tit for tat bullshit. Don’t we have better things to waste our time doing?

3 Likes

Personally I can’t deal with people getting butthurt about everything possible. Reason why I don’t even watch football. My day is instantly ruined when grown man starts crying about someone touching them.

However, by now every even remotely smart person should have learned to simply ignore those types and simply shut the f up instead of intentionally making them angry.

I have literally one old friend who I can’t talk with at all anymore. Instead of constantly making him butthurt with my subjects I simply talk to different people. Anyways global chat or public forums is hardly the place for this kind of speech. Not trying to defend either party here, just sharing my method to deal with this.

tl.dr. Kittiez shouldn’t need to listen to this kind of speech // People doing it should grow brains & stop causing problems for themselves by making others intentionally angry. Move on, talk in different channels or to different people… More fun for everyone

5 Likes

@RexXxuS @Jascha @gareth @JUNIPER Responding to HWS Police - Report a crime

@ZipSnipe That’s your CV clipping our base. :stuck_out_tongue: We are not using combat steel at that part of the base. To us we were shooting you out in the open between two sets of doors.

Just watched the rest of the video. I was standing at the other end of the tunnel and was watching reaper try to shoot you. I thought you were taunting him by moving back and forth. lol. Almost like a silent “you can’t hit the broad side of a barn” :stuck_out_tongue:

Just pointing out to ZipSnipe that he’s not seeing what he thinks he’s seeing. This is the tunnel he was in. That’s the door that looked like it was clipping into a Combat steel. On south end.

1 Like

@TheRaven In response to HWS Police - Report a crime.

I’m know BigRed can defend himself but just wanted to state from my perspective during the fight and reviewing the video I have it looked like he punched a hole in the front of the CV and was trying to initiate a Boarding Party to get inside the ship and fight hand to hand but the CV turned sideways and dumped the boarding party out the side. It was a worthy attempt with all those guns going off but ultimately did not succeed :frowning:

1 Like

LOL, that’d be hilarious if that’s what happened.

1 Like

No

Nope

1 Like

I’m sorry RexXxuS and Jascha every time you look at hws police you want to scratch your eyeballs out.
I understand it would be hard to be an admin server.
kids on the NA server they never really grow up they just become bigger children.
thank you for your hard work and dedication, you can’t fix everything that Eleon Game Studiosis trying to do.
I understand that you have limited tools and Magic.
but thank you for your patience with us. HWS

1 Like

did you think maybe the wall didnt render for him

1 Like

post the video here so we can all see it casue i highly doubt @BigRed was tackling you as he doesnt do that so it was if at all prob lag

1 Like

and quit bring cvs down to ammo drain as bringin 1 sv doesnt not consisit of a base attack ,thats just another trick of yours to ammo drain , and dont let me catch you ranzeth agian trying to glitch thru the base

1 Like

Please take this to the General Discussion thread, this isn’t the place to vent your frustrations.

1 Like

This sounds like a load of crap, you fly your over sized CV BREAKING THE RULES BY GRIEFING, and then get killed in our base because you got trapt and out smarted by the defender? what you want us to just LET YOU IN?
If anyone should be punished it should be ZipSnipe because he admitted to breaking the rules.

1 Like

Not to mention i have reports of ZipSnipe flying the CV into tower and abusing the rendering by fusing his OVER SIZED CV with my Tower. This is CLEARLY Greifing.

1 Like

to me it looks like a visual glitch.
ZipSnipe why didn’t you relog?

so you admit to using a over blocks CV/SV to gain access to the base.
so you do realize this is a alpha game and it is not optimized for PVP.
so the blocks are visually glitched.
this is your own fault that you did not relog.

1 Like

Although at this stage I have not seen any video I would like to take this opportunity to defend myself from this allegation.
From my prospected I am not tackling the CV, I am trying to stay to the front flat part of the cv to avoid the guns firing from the top and with all the base guns firing to my rear I get hooked up in the suspended blocks that was once the front of the craft.
Also from my prospective I am the one being pushed/tackled by the large cv “I am moving from side to side but get hooked up in the suspended blocks from the damaged cv”
I would expect any video to show this and to include the intent of the cv to fly over the base cluster and in to my path rather than trying to go round my position.

If your intention was to put the cv over or on the base cluster is this not braking a number of rules by intent to ammo drain/ block ect.
Can you please clarify the class size and block count of the for mentioned cv as it seemed a little over class1 and 150 blocks?” just to clear this one up to avoid speculation and for the record”
Thanks

1 Like

says the guy that reported somebody for using a single “naughty” word.

Using an over block CV within the time limit provided is not against the rules. TPP did it to us all the time in 7.0 when you guys would attack us. Were you not there for those fights?

I am asking because it happened a lot, so I dont see why we can’t do it now.

1 Like

Although at this stage I have not seen any video I would like to take this opportunity to defend myself from this allegation.
From my prospected I am not tackling the CV, I am trying to stay to the front flat part of the cv to avoid the guns firing from the top and with all the base guns firing to my rear I get hooked up in the suspended blocks that was once the front of the craft.
Also from my prospective I am the one being pushed/tackled by the large cv “I am moving from side to side but get hooked up in the suspended blocks from the damaged cv”
I would expect any video to show this and to include the intent of the cv to fly over the base cluster and in to my path rather than trying to go round my position.

If your intention was to put the cv over or on the base cluster is this not braking a number of rules by intent to ammo drain/ block ect.
Can you please clarify the class size and block count of the for mentioned cv as it seemed a little over class1 and 150 blocks?” just to clear this one up to avoid speculation and for the record”
Thanks

2 Likes