HWS Police - General Discussion

Rex punishment was reverted and applied only to me and Darkside.

Report was my mistake. I joined battle later and saw those turrets not connected with blocks. So i took screenshots and sent to Darkside and Rex.

After report, days after i explained personally to Rex and only i got punished as it was my report and my pictures.

It was my fault. I did not brake any rule. I made poor judgement call and mistake was done.

1 Like

And you didn’t ask your own faction about the turrets at all? That’s not really credible, more when it’s being asked to be FULLY SURE some rule was broken before reporting.

And even us, without being part of the battle and checking the screenshots, suspected the blocks were broken in the battle and not as part of the HV blueprint.

1 Like

I dont speak and very little understand Russian. Same goes for them about English so i did not bother asking them. I took pictures and send Rex first, as he did not reply i sent those pictures to Darkside as he was not in battle.

As i said it was my mistake and my alone. I made bad judgement and sent those pictures. After the battle i was in hospital and did not see that this report was sent publicly on forum.
So i talked to Rex in discord privately.

This drama is settled by the admins and rest of server. You can keep dveling on it and make more drama or move on…

1 Like

May not matter much to many — for the record, I trust and accept this explanation, and recognize the honorable way both you and darkside took on the punishment for all.

4 Likes

It was me who took and sent those pictures, so i am primeraly guilty of that report, and Darkside who posted it in my name.

So it is fair that only two of us be punished and not all that was present in that battle.

4 Likes

Although Tripwire is a faction mate of mine and I might not agree with putting structures around the bunkers like this (disregarding the fact that Psythe has been doing this to us on GG for the past week+)

I do not see why Tripwire would be getting into trouble if this was done on a PvP playfield and if it was falsely reported as PvE griefing then the poster should receive reprimand.

1 Like

I think the issue was that it’s a rotation planet. In PVE, its griefing since it cant be attacked or otherwise removed.

3 Likes

That is pure Art.

1 Like

This was done during PVP with the OWNER of this bunker online who knew I was there but did not want to come make me leave nor remove the blockage.

1 Like

Guys, I’m not stupid if I check police reports. You dropped that grieving CVs shortly before the 9AM PvE rotation. Together with HVs helping you until the restart. Of course your intention was to grief him in PvE but thought about the quick PvP loophole. Nice try.
(if it would be done earlier in the pvp cycle it would have been of course legit. But then again it could have been destroyed)
Matter closed.

4 Likes

Thank you for clearing this bit up Rex. I was not present or even online when this happened but assumed it happened during PvP time and was not aware that these were placed RIGHT before the rotation time/server restart disallowing them to be removed by the bunker owner.

2 Likes

You are the biggest troll on HWS you can dish it but not take it this is a joke right ? Why do you think they are teasing you ? You don’t shut up.

If you want to stop the problem just stop being a keyboard warrior.

3 Likes

Ok. So let’s get this straight. 1) I happen to log in with another player’s name (a name I’ve been using for quite a while in other games), and without warning, I get banned. 2) Ranzeth starts griefing, for which I give him a perfectly reasonable tongue lashing. He then goes crying to admin (probably a habit picked up from running crying to his mother’s lap after being beaten in the sand box), and I get banned.

Lame. Not sure I’m coming back ladies. Enjoy the circle jerk.

1 Like

Oh man Pjams. You’re going to have to live knowing that you took the time to take a video of my BBC.

1 Like

what?

1 Like

Would just like to say I appreciate the literary reference in that last police report - dont often see a reference to the great ‘Bard’ on Empyrion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Way to keep[ things good and balanced there Rexxus, give the russians a warning but us a ban

1 Like

If you complain further about your disrespectful disgusting words I can revoke the ban if you want and instead take 50% of your credits and RP?

And if you keep further your russian slander train, I don’t see your position on this server.
I’m sick with all this bullshit accusation guys. My patience is sometimes also over.

3 Likes

Just to clarify, you wast Rex time for this? If this is harrasment in your eyes, you better go back to kindergarden.

2 Likes

I just don’t get how we get bans and they get warning all the time? They’re constantly glitching into our base, exploiting, and all this garbage that YOU KNOW ABOUT and yet for words you ban? Honestly the way you go about things is ridiculous and I don’t get it. And to call them “bullshit accusations” is honestly a lie. How many times have they gotten off with warnings after bans? How about you just give both sides warnings like a sensible person. You should also understand if we’re all very hostile in chat after they keep getting away with all this garbage.

1 Like