HWS Police - General Discussion

That is pure Art.

1 Like

This was done during PVP with the OWNER of this bunker online who knew I was there but did not want to come make me leave nor remove the blockage.

1 Like

Guys, I’m not stupid if I check police reports. You dropped that grieving CVs shortly before the 9AM PvE rotation. Together with HVs helping you until the restart. Of course your intention was to grief him in PvE but thought about the quick PvP loophole. Nice try.
(if it would be done earlier in the pvp cycle it would have been of course legit. But then again it could have been destroyed)
Matter closed.

4 Likes

Thank you for clearing this bit up Rex. I was not present or even online when this happened but assumed it happened during PvP time and was not aware that these were placed RIGHT before the rotation time/server restart disallowing them to be removed by the bunker owner.

2 Likes

You are the biggest troll on HWS you can dish it but not take it this is a joke right ? Why do you think they are teasing you ? You don’t shut up.

If you want to stop the problem just stop being a keyboard warrior.

3 Likes

Ok. So let’s get this straight. 1) I happen to log in with another player’s name (a name I’ve been using for quite a while in other games), and without warning, I get banned. 2) Ranzeth starts griefing, for which I give him a perfectly reasonable tongue lashing. He then goes crying to admin (probably a habit picked up from running crying to his mother’s lap after being beaten in the sand box), and I get banned.

Lame. Not sure I’m coming back ladies. Enjoy the circle jerk.

1 Like

Oh man Pjams. You’re going to have to live knowing that you took the time to take a video of my BBC.

1 Like

what?

1 Like

Would just like to say I appreciate the literary reference in that last police report - dont often see a reference to the great ‘Bard’ on Empyrion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Way to keep[ things good and balanced there Rexxus, give the russians a warning but us a ban

1 Like

If you complain further about your disrespectful disgusting words I can revoke the ban if you want and instead take 50% of your credits and RP?

And if you keep further your russian slander train, I don’t see your position on this server.
I’m sick with all this bullshit accusation guys. My patience is sometimes also over.

3 Likes

Just to clarify, you wast Rex time for this? If this is harrasment in your eyes, you better go back to kindergarden.

2 Likes

I just don’t get how we get bans and they get warning all the time? They’re constantly glitching into our base, exploiting, and all this garbage that YOU KNOW ABOUT and yet for words you ban? Honestly the way you go about things is ridiculous and I don’t get it. And to call them “bullshit accusations” is honestly a lie. How many times have they gotten off with warnings after bans? How about you just give both sides warnings like a sensible person. You should also understand if we’re all very hostile in chat after they keep getting away with all this garbage.

1 Like

I’m gonna put a post up late. Everyone needs to leave Rex alone (every one needs to stop bothering him!) and take a bloody chill pill.

Nobodies personal honour is on the line, there are no real life winners or losers (I’d argue those who play less are probably more likely to be ‘winners’ of real life lol!) So let’s just all take a deep breath and move the f************** ON! :slight_smile:

Regards and Love to one and all!
Wise.

2 Likes

He is not worthy of a troll tag.

1 Like

image I have had a chat with Chief Engineer and I would start by pointing out that Chief Engineer is from the EU playing on the NA server so his ping is high which can create many visual glitches including shooting at a point that you are no longer at and a delay in the visual effect of the projectiles firing.

I also see from your video you are regularly using a macro which from his point of view makes his fps drop every time it’s fired which also won’t be helping with the visual glitch you are seeing if anything it’s making it worse.

I would also point out that Chief Engineer is a very young player who wants to play and learn this game so would you please be so kind as to stop with the foul messages directed towards him like the one in your video at 12:26.

Kind regards

2 Likes

lol. everyone uses macros man. don’t try and use that as an excuse. And if you could please revise that section about directing it towards him because if im correct, I called it out to your faction in general, not specifically him. thanks. also im sure he knew it was shooting like that and did nothing to change it. I even told him and still he decided to do nothing to change it via relog or anything.

1 Like

I am neither agreeing or disagreeing with either of you but this kind of information about someone’s age(especially if they are so young as you state) should not be shared by you.

2 Likes

Sorry but i dont understand why Yastareb got banned for this

Honestly if i was me i would shoot too to that ship and did the exact same thing. Sure if you see the video later the hindsight you can notice no marker but on a pvp playfield where there is a lot of action MOST of the times happen you cannot notice some things. Is pvp you just shoot to everithing. Now i need to have fear to shoot stuff because can be bugged etc. Sorry but honestly this is total no sense.
In pvp playfield happens most of the times that ships are floating in the air because people got cockpit destroyed or uncored.
I need a clarification. Ban until alpha 9 ban is a not proportioned ban for this.
We noticed that sometimes the docked sv will float if docked to base. What they need a core that got destroyed? Some ingots?

Seems that they are expert players and they should know that docked ships sometimes spawn in air due to alpha game but i see that they are trying all the methods to ban us one by one. They did not exit from bunker anymore they just open the door open to videorecord something to ban us.
This is pvp or mimimimi?

6 Likes

if it were the first time any of these guys had been warned/kicked/banned for other infractions, I’d agree - but it’s not. And what ever happened to “doing the right thing”? We (as an alliance) actively avoid destroying what we know are cloned ships - you know why? Because it’s lame as Hell to do so. Not much more to add to that…

1 Like