HWS Police - General Discussion

If you complain further about your disrespectful disgusting words I can revoke the ban if you want and instead take 50% of your credits and RP?

And if you keep further your russian slander train, I don’t see your position on this server.
I’m sick with all this bullshit accusation guys. My patience is sometimes also over.

3 Likes

Just to clarify, you wast Rex time for this? If this is harrasment in your eyes, you better go back to kindergarden.

2 Likes

I just don’t get how we get bans and they get warning all the time? They’re constantly glitching into our base, exploiting, and all this garbage that YOU KNOW ABOUT and yet for words you ban? Honestly the way you go about things is ridiculous and I don’t get it. And to call them “bullshit accusations” is honestly a lie. How many times have they gotten off with warnings after bans? How about you just give both sides warnings like a sensible person. You should also understand if we’re all very hostile in chat after they keep getting away with all this garbage.

1 Like

I’m gonna put a post up late. Everyone needs to leave Rex alone (every one needs to stop bothering him!) and take a bloody chill pill.

Nobodies personal honour is on the line, there are no real life winners or losers (I’d argue those who play less are probably more likely to be ‘winners’ of real life lol!) So let’s just all take a deep breath and move the f************** ON! :slight_smile:

Regards and Love to one and all!
Wise.

2 Likes

He is not worthy of a troll tag.

1 Like

image I have had a chat with Chief Engineer and I would start by pointing out that Chief Engineer is from the EU playing on the NA server so his ping is high which can create many visual glitches including shooting at a point that you are no longer at and a delay in the visual effect of the projectiles firing.

I also see from your video you are regularly using a macro which from his point of view makes his fps drop every time it’s fired which also won’t be helping with the visual glitch you are seeing if anything it’s making it worse.

I would also point out that Chief Engineer is a very young player who wants to play and learn this game so would you please be so kind as to stop with the foul messages directed towards him like the one in your video at 12:26.

Kind regards

2 Likes

lol. everyone uses macros man. don’t try and use that as an excuse. And if you could please revise that section about directing it towards him because if im correct, I called it out to your faction in general, not specifically him. thanks. also im sure he knew it was shooting like that and did nothing to change it. I even told him and still he decided to do nothing to change it via relog or anything.

1 Like

I am neither agreeing or disagreeing with either of you but this kind of information about someone’s age(especially if they are so young as you state) should not be shared by you.

2 Likes

Sorry but i dont understand why Yastareb got banned for this

Honestly if i was me i would shoot too to that ship and did the exact same thing. Sure if you see the video later the hindsight you can notice no marker but on a pvp playfield where there is a lot of action MOST of the times happen you cannot notice some things. Is pvp you just shoot to everithing. Now i need to have fear to shoot stuff because can be bugged etc. Sorry but honestly this is total no sense.
In pvp playfield happens most of the times that ships are floating in the air because people got cockpit destroyed or uncored.
I need a clarification. Ban until alpha 9 ban is a not proportioned ban for this.
We noticed that sometimes the docked sv will float if docked to base. What they need a core that got destroyed? Some ingots?

Seems that they are expert players and they should know that docked ships sometimes spawn in air due to alpha game but i see that they are trying all the methods to ban us one by one. They did not exit from bunker anymore they just open the door open to videorecord something to ban us.
This is pvp or mimimimi?

6 Likes

if it were the first time any of these guys had been warned/kicked/banned for other infractions, I’d agree - but it’s not. And what ever happened to “doing the right thing”? We (as an alliance) actively avoid destroying what we know are cloned ships - you know why? Because it’s lame as Hell to do so. Not much more to add to that…

1 Like

Югоире в частности использовал баг на мне с камерой и лазерами, до того как они обвинили в использовании рэдов. Он почему то не хвастается в этом. Так понимаю этот баг они пожертвовали, потому что нашли очередной, сегодня во время боя в Селе фракция ААА стреляла ракетами как с пулемета на самолетах, мы не пишим видео, нам не интересно жаловаться лишний раз в отличие от ААА (Администрация должна понимать где и когда нужно смотреть логи). Фракция РЭД имеет много игроков и дает большой толчок для сервера в отличие ААА в плане массовости, донат не показатель что игрок не имеет прикосновенности, администрация должна понимать это, удаляя большой альянс вместо того что бы смотреть логи

Juggoire in particular used a bug on me with a camera and lasers, before they were accused of using rados. For some reason he does not brag about it. I understand that they donated this bug, because they found the AAA faction that fired missiles like a machine gun on planes today, we don’t write videos, we don’t care to complain once again, unlike when AAA need to watch the logs). The RED faction has many players and gives a big boost to the server as opposed to AAA in terms of mass character, donat is not an indicator that the player has no imprint, the administration should understand this by removing a large alliance instead of watching the logs.
Why does the administration turn a blind eye to violations of AAA, and bans only RED and alianse?

1 Like

Second question:
why you dont use this link to report crimes?
https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/t/hws-police-report-a-crime/
So we see all how many reports you made and people is aware for what you can be banned or not?
We got already 3 bans for your reports and no forum post.
2 for lasers on bunker and one for this (hey i give you a shocking news :open_mouth: with HWS config laser do less than zero damage to hv you putted on doors)
Honestly if you close the door of your bunker instead of intentionally opening it will be ZERO bans and less work for Rexxxus.

Incitation to commit a crime should be punished too.

1 Like

You do understand that forcing someone to commit a crime and only giving them the opportunity to are very different correct? Please refer to what we refer to as “Entrapment” in the United States as a good measure of this. No one forced you to abuse a bug to take out turrets throguh walls as you could have easily engaged them head-on. It is very clear that no one forced you to do this and that you would have done this regardless of the circumstances the doors were left open. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrapment and while on the topic of “legality” I would like to remind you Serega that as far as I am aware you have been told repeatedly to record your claims against AAA and other factions but you choose not to. On top of that it is utterly disgusting to try and throw your weight around to get out of punishments because of “big boost you offer” If you and your faction mates decide to leave thje only thing I can tell you is Good Riddance.

1 Like

You skipped the question on why you dont report crimes on forum.
Here is the video on when AAA intentionally open doors of an invincible bunkers just to try to ban us.
Lets show the world how much AAA is in bad faith and intentionally keep opening doors just to get us caught shooting inside with pag up with laser that do exactly zero damage.
You have 3 people inside and combat ready pvp SVs inside. Bad faith? Lets people decide it
Enjoy the show.

Please explain to me. Why you keep intentionally opening doors?

1 Like

Please refer back to my previous statement, why the doors are left open does not matter at all. It could be for a myriad of reasons. Why do you choose to break rules? Why do you shoot through structures when you know that this is against the rules? Also, no one is obligated to fight you whenever you show up and the insistence that they do “zero damage” is a lie and you know it. If it did not damage it would not be against the rules.

1 Like

“Ahh that money was just sitting out there in the open, it was IMPOSSIBLE not to take it!” . “It should be a CRIME leaving money out like that!”

What an insane comment…don’t bother @CommanderCabose. Paxxo is doing a perfectly good job of ‘digging a hole’ for himself here.

Best regards
Wise.

1 Like

Nah Mr Wiseman you alliance is just trying to use the tactic.

If you cant beat them try to let them banned.

Anyway you are not in game since 2 months nice too see you ready here.

2 Likes

I like you Paxxo, although you can be toxic at times you can be a nice guy. But what you’re doing here is losing my respect; rapidly, and i’m sure i’m not the only one facepalming at what you’re saying here.

Take my advice, quit this nonsense now and you may yet save some respect I have for you. Or continue trying to spread doubt on everyone who disagrees (as you did try to do with me just now) and you’ll find yourself having a very lonely time in game and on forum/discord.

Best regards
Wise.

2 Likes

Furthermore second-guessing Rexxus’ decisions is not the right way to handle this. The punishment has been handed out, the guilty party has been punished; move on so we all can too and so Rexxus can work for ALL of us on 9.0 instead of dealing with this NONSENSE.

Wise.

2 Likes

Sorry but I only came to know today after a week that Yastreb got banned so i posted here today.
I look forum and no police report was made.
Still no police report for other 2 crimes.
We have instruments, lets use those so we can Discuss about it.

3 Likes