HWS Police - General Discussion

This topic is meant for discussing about Police Reports. Not about your personal dramas.

Use Personal Messages with the proper player. Nobody wants to read your drama conflict here.

Any time I read stuff like this in the future I might slip on the delete button. It takes less time for me to delete than for you to write, trust me.
Spare your toxicity and time!

3 Likes

i should in police forum
am i right here?

1 Like

hey, if its regarding eu server, its restarting now, many issues

1 Like

i know^^
i am at alliance starter
no planets etc
i should be @freelancer hq

1 Like

many playfields have crashed, we’re rebooting the server to see if it fixes it, hwp will pick ppl up and take them to their homes, plz hang on

3 Likes

“…to have 3 factions like yours at the server. You help a lot, but also, you complain most about nothing.”

I would like to know exactly who you are referring too here. If you are casting us in the same pickle barrel as those who started this latest chain of conversation — we have a major problem.

Please PM me in discord and explain. If I don’t hear from you, I will take that as the answer and take it into consideration in my next course of action.

1 Like

I was falsely accused of the above actions. I was not applying that PJAMS was retarded just that I could not find a retarded picture to describe the screen name I was using. As for the implications that I made fun of his family or his disability that was also a false claim. Those action never came from my mouth. I feel that this individual constantly files reports and wastes the admins time, to find out that anything that is placed in police reports is in his favor. I would like a recall for the actions of placing me guilty for a crime that was falsely placed by PJAMS and convicted by the admin without further investigation.

1 Like

Are you saying that “Pjams alt” is not you? That it is a fake account from Pjams?

2 Likes

exact definition of “Impersonation”

You can check chat logs and see I was not pretending to be PJAMS. So accusation were falsely implicated as well as a investigation that was not applied. Instead a word of the person who filed the report wass accepted as 100% true!

1 Like

I don’t fight or judge about definitions. I judge by actions.
And impersonation starts for me with grabbing his name (and trash talk - which was done), ruining the players reputation by doing that.
Matter closed.

If you keep this name and proceed with this “impersonation” the next punishment will be harder.
See it as warning.

2 Likes

Every single rule doesn’t have to be spelled out, but since you quoted it,

“or other abuses created with them.”

That last little bit covers everything not spelled out.

3 Likes

Ouch! Well thanks for the server to play on… Don’t want 2 b wasting time of yours so close to wipe. I will still play and not send u useless things as such… But for the record I didn’t make a move till they trapped me in there CV. Video available but no worries… Hope to enjoy the next big wipe… When ever that is. lol As for them being new. I offer my help 2 all. :slight_smile: Enjoy yall’s weekend.

Wowie91

3 Likes

@RexXxuS Thank you for clarifying the reasoning for the visual glitch to my reported Possible Illegal Ship Build. I thought it to be strange a TAW member would be fighting or even flying an illegal ship. Glad I was wrong and again thank you for looking into it for me, I know your time is limited.

Tripwire

3 Likes

It should be mentioned that ETS could have simply pinged a TAW member on HWS discord and asked. We would have told you all our designs are vetted by rexxxus if they contain something we’re not certain of.

Please be more trusting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

they are not Floating… they are on Blocks and wings ! the wing self if he is 1cm big he got 1block so the guns are attached to the wings … and other bricks what are not full blocks

1 Like

The bug/exploit with ships not being shot at by turrets while public was fixed in 9.1 ? You can see your turrets firing at his SV still just poor gun placement/design on your CV

1 Like

pm’d full video

1 Like

Using over class CV on planet is no different then you and/or your allies using the over class limit CV in blackhole space to remove class 1 bases. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Dear HWS Community,

After exactly 343 days I draw the line here and stop the HWS Police services regarding Crime Reports.

The Homeworld Police (HWP) was only barely involved in PvP drama and if they were, I got tons of PMs anyways.
So the whole burden of these Police Crime reports were again lifted on my shoulders.
Neither is the insane amount of time I invested for them paid nor was it in certain situations even helpful (either I got no response at all for my time invested or even more hate from players).

Being a judge, no matter in which situation makes you often the offender automatically.
I don’t want this drama on top of the general bug / glitch / chat drama.
It’s too much and again, for what actually.
Creating content (PDA + Events) recently made me realize once more where the strength can be, instead of dealing with another drama honey pot, I have to babysit.

That being sad, we still have the free Support Tickets out there and I guess nobody realized by now that 4896 tickets got solved in the last 3 years without requesting any money for it but still with response times often under a classical Call Center even.
We do this because we care about the game and you, the community. We have no scam system like other servers out there, which prioritize “Donators”.

Overall it doesn’t change though that breaking rules are handled in the support tickets with proofs.
The focus however are bugs and people who are just in need.
If tickets are created just because some like drama, they might get rejected or dealt with in a different manner.

That way @Jascha and I can concentrate on improving Empyrion — it really is the demand for that.

The HWP faction ingame stays but also concentrate more in helping stuck / new players as the “good cops”.

I hope you understand and overall: just be the police in your own mind :slight_smile:

RexXxuS

P.S.: Nobody is to blame about my decision! I had planned it for a long time now and the 1st February seemed nice to announce.
Overall I’m unhappy with my own massive rules and limits and restrictions and and.
Or to just sum it up after some burn outs:
“Man wird nicht jünger” :slight_smile:

6 Likes