HWS Police - General Discussion

no where in there did i say anything that is Transphobia, Hate speech, Harassment, Discriminatory Language so not sure why i am being reported so have a good day thanks, and i am actually a support of the lgbt community as i have friends in that community , and if you cant handle a little trash talk and messing around your on the wrong server and once agian , i have said nothing that warrants this report so once again have a nice day

2 Likes

Crap talking someone in the game ‘about’ the game is one thing, attacking who people (or a group of people) are, personally, is entirely another. To me, it looks like you said several things that would be blatant and personal discrimination. Maybe you should own up to your actions, try to understand why what you said was not ‘funny’, and apologize to the person you attacked?

1 Like

show me were i said anything discriminatory

1 Like

at least twice !

And come on, you don’t have any lgbt friends. I guess said purported friends just love your sexist/transphobic ‘jokes’ don’t they ? pat on the back, it’s just our Hammer and his wacky humour ! we love him really…

1 Like

Cardboard, it looks like maybe that block was placed before the gold regenerated. Perhaps when it was placed it looked like a regular asteroid and whoever placed it mistakenly placed it on a mined section.

1 Like

That sucks unfortunately warp gate camping is not against the rules and is encouraged by Rexxxus. I hope you learned a valuable lesson.

1 Like

The problem is that is the only way of Titan. You can not warp out which means it is the same as if a group of them are waiting at the warp in location. it is cheating and unfair for new players by them self… And when it is multiple against one it is an unfair advantage.

1 Like

Welcome to HWS - home of unfairness to new players. No honor, no respect, nothing, nobody gives a shit about new players in pvp.

I’ve got a brand new kick ass Centurion Cruiser class 4 PvP CV here if you want it.

1 Like

PvP is not meant for new players.

2 Likes

You’re right. it’s purely for the 20 or so sycophants you pander to.

So many things you could do to improve the new player experience, but unless it benefits those 20, you wont bother.

Don’t worry, we are quitting after patch, never in 25 yrs of pvp gaming have i come across such elitism favoring the few, ignoring the many.

1 Like

If you have a grudge against me, that is fine. But if you fail to understand how Empyrion or HWS works, I just wanna try to help you.

First, I don’t count you with 500+ playhours as a “new player”.
Second, even if you wanna try out PvP the first time, you are facing against very old and experienced PvP players on Golden Globe, you complained the most about.
So, while you could train on less populated PvP playfields you just picked the big ones as Titan and Golden Globe. It was a choice you made or to put it maybe differently: in an RPG you faced to end bosses while you were still underleveled. Are you gonna to complain to the Developers of that game now, that you picked the end boss instead of farming and prepare first against him as they intended?
That is at least what you do here and against HWS.
Not to mention you put it with a lot of hate, frustration and insult out. Why?

I am trying it, for example with the recently fixed ECC Missions and Ninja Mission you can get more loot combined together than your few attempts at Golden Globe.

That is totally fine, even though, from my point of view, a total act of hatred and lack of understanding.
At least I don’t understand your frustration and hate you created yourself out there.

If I would do this by the way, I wouldn’t have still some players on HWS enjoying the content we work hard for. It would also mean I wouldn’t care about feedback and stop implementing and adding things to Empyrion / HWS since over 2 years now.
That is all I can and will say, no matter if you leave or not.
In any way, I want to thank you for your time and support here and of course sorry to hear you are leaving nevertheless.
Take care

4 Likes

In the 3 years of pvping on HWS, I’ve seen many people with differing opinions on how things should be done. Instead of complaining something is too hard, I learn, adapt and get better. There are many rewarding PvP playfields in HWS that are easy to hide in. Go out, explore, learn and become a better you.

3 Likes

Surprised it’s still there honestly. I didn’t know if anybody has really bothered with Homeworld.

1 Like

Fa:scan

Registry

Structure Commander

Proximity Alerts

And still you had no clue?

1 Like

It’s not like I need to visit EVERY base that is put in place that is faction. Nor am I going to scream bloody murder for every infraction I come across, the most recent one a couple days ago. Did I mention it to the offender? Yes. Did I scream unfair and demand a punishment? No.

I’m sure that base wasn’t too difficult to be taken out, it was probably out of power.

On a positive note you can rename it! DAR 1 ABN 1/2!

1 Like

And people wonder why GG is laggy. lol

http://bit.ly/2ukm0M0

@boosthungry

Read the bottom of that page. RexXxus will tell you cause he’s responded to this several times that bringing a CV in to soak is not illegal. They spent time gathering those resources to turn into that ship which is then being lost to tank.

Ammo draining like the thread above states is soaking damage that isn’t costing the soaker anything. Like respawning over and over again in the same location.

1 Like

Seems a bit exploity though. Pushing a feature to give an unfair advantage. Like using dirt for structural integrity purposes but it also deflects damage from other blocks. A feature of the game but taken too far becomes an exploit. Not mad. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

Why? He has 12 minutes. Its costing him his time it took to gather and spawn it and resources as the ship gets destroyed. He won’t be able to bring it out and back in because of how the server ticks work.

It isn’t comparable to respawning over and over and losing nothing. Two fastly different things.

1 Like

So, this is not exploiting? The CV is bigger than our base. Edit: This was happening as I posted it. cb:time Sunday 00:19 ish

1 Like

@RexXxuS I cannot remember if this was mentioned or not but could we have the planet automatically kick out CVs trying to enter the planet like last season or is that a different feature that only applies to certain times, not CV size? Were 100block CVs implemented to prevent situations like this? Is there a way to disable friendly fire?

@Dreadstar I’m not a long time pvp’er and do not actively seek it so I don’t know all the history behind pvp on this server but from my perspective if this is not exploiting then it’s at least a shady tactic. It seems in line with dropping ships on a base to cause the base/bases to shoot itself causing more damage than would have been caused by just enemies attacking with SV’s and HV’s.

1 Like