HWS Police - General Discussion

“While I see nothing suspicious in that video im not going to defend Numskull. Wiseman however, is putting a lot of time/effort into responding to you. More t”!
When I met you on the planet, I was suddenly all so different, hence you turned on cheat the speed limit proposal.

You’re also a cheater and protect you cheaters, you’re just a bunch of cheaters who talk, because impunity use ohranitel speed applications that reduces damage. This cheat is almost not detected, so you are so confident here lie, because you are not punished for your cheats.

You know that using cheat you not get caught and so here so arrogant lie. On the video, the ship under fire two bases is 45 seconds, only using the game bug through traffic restrictions can live on this ship for so long. Your assurances of honesty and showing me that I should be grateful for my Association with cheaters are very hypocritical.

1 Like

You’re just a set of phrases invented, it’s not an argument, it’s fiction for the sake of covering their cheats, you are not punished, and you just get more insolent, what time on video it ?

1 Like

Let’s not catch you using cheats because it offends you and I should be grateful that I’m being talked to at all. You have a typical behavior of cheaters, a lot of talk about extraneous topics, and references to different circumstances and accidents that only happen to you for some reason. Your computer does not return the damage to me because you limit the speed of the application’s traffic. I have another video where you can clearly see that one of your players is flying normally, the behavior of the second ship is typical for the use of speed binders.

1 Like

Well not much more I can add to this one unfortunately. Absolutely nothing we say can persuade you of your error. Just wondering - have you ever been wrong about anything in your entire life?

1 Like

Well, I’m sure you are more of an expert when it comes to dodgy behaviour than I am with your wealth of experience.

Regarding your video: from 44:00 onwards you traverse the asteroid field with me in tow, no apparent lagging, you can cross close to the POIs with no apparent slowdowns. Also very apparent that I do not take damage, the front of my ship is supposed to look like that.

At 52:40 you leave Arma again, I’m still chasing. You make a clean transition to orbit and glide through space.
At 52:45 you notice me on your radar
A few seconds later you have a lag/freezeframe (from alt-tabbing out, perhaps?) but it is still smooth
At 52:56 you start lagging massively with no apparent reason
At 53:58 our CV appears on the radar and starts getting a beat on you
At 54:05 there is another freeframe and all of a sudden your lagging ceases and you make a run for GG
At 54:15 you turn around and you can see that our ships aren’t even rendered, as if you somehow did not receive the updates from the server

10/10 demonstration how to abuse connection throtteling.

@gareth @andreaHWpolice
Do I need to make a separate report or is this enough?

1 Like

“Regarding your video: from 44:00 onwards you traverse the asteroid”

The slowdown was, if you fly without releasing the gas, then the slowdown will not be practically, you sound like noob.

It’s not you cheaters who use the speed limit of the application, because my turrets are “not correctly put” and the gas is clamped near the POI. You FAKE

You just described a feature of the engine that you hide the use of cheats. On my video from a certain time I have fallen frames per second, it’s because not only one of you and you just have a few people turned on cheats, or, you have limited the application traffic to a minimum. I dont know, i dont tested cheat, but i se the test it.

I see a strange behavior of the game when you appear. You are ruining the game for all players on the server, I’m sure many have noticed lag is when your appearance. And from what you tell me and everyone here are lying, surely get pleasure from this typical behavior of a cheater. Your insistence on finding violations from someone who accuses you of cheating suggests that you are criminals who are hypocritical and enjoy their impunity.

1 Like

You called me a cheater without evidence just because you lost. Repeatedly. I pointed out that you yourself posted evidence to your own use of what you accuse me of. But somehow I am still the bad guy. Really?

1 Like

“Well not much more I can add to this one unfortunately. Absolutely nothing we say can persuade you of your error. Just wondering - have you ever been wrong about anything in your entire life?”

With other players there are no such questions that are asked to you. I’ve seen a lot of cheaters in the game whose behavior you copy, not the recognition of cheats is the law of cheater

1 Like

You’re a cheater because you’re protecting the cheaters by leading the conversation to the side, and you’re still trying to do that by presenting your offended persona.

You for me not personalized, you cheaters as a group of people, you for me cheaters are all the same

1 Like

I record a video to notice things that aren’t immediately noticeable. And now I just noticed it.

The funny thing about my long video is that after I asked you to turn off the traffic limiter, it suddenly became 9 frames per second and it’s impossible to fight … same place,same people, but stable lags. They made me a show and a demonstration of permissiveness. I record a video to notice things that aren’t immediately noticeable.

This can be seen on 56 minutes when I returned to my bases FPS became not playable. This can be attributed to the bug of the game of course, just another coincidence

1 Like

This is another typical cheater’s trick. I died once, you only died before my eyes 5 times. This is without cheats you can not fight.

This bag game can be used in different ways, different degree of blocking damage depending on the speed limit. I do not care what you personally, I’ve watched you foul play and support group crimes

Is there anything you can say about your lies about my flights around the POI ?

1 Like

Your postings make less and less sense and you do not adress the points brought forward, you just accuse me of somehow making you lag by throttling my connection. How is that even supposed to work? Do you even have the faintest clue how a network operates?

1 Like

Quick question: Why is this guy who accuses literally everyone of cheating still not banned? He is obviously not a great addition to this community.

1 Like

If we banned everyone who accused someone else of cheating then it’d be a pretty empty spot hahaha :slight_smile:

Best regards mate!
Wise.

1 Like

In my opinion he went way past an acceptable cheater accusation by insulting everyone who tried to reason with him. Maybe a permaban would be a bit much, but a learning opportunity seems warranted.

5 Likes

What we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is a player who lives up to this idiom:

“throwing stones to hide his hands”

No one thinks everyone’s cheating without a few “skeletons in the closet” themselves :wink:

(Best watch this guy, @RexXxuS, he’s the kind of toxic personality that will fill global with poison and have people leaving the server)

1 Like

“Quick question: Why is this guy who accuses literally everyone of cheating still not banned? He is obviously not a great addition to this community.”
Because you just lied, and I’m not accusing everyone, I’ve got a specific person, and I also have two other people who are highly suspicious. 3 people is not everything. And I don’t like cheaters ’ defenders either. I understand that my fishing for cheaters violates your good mood, with cheats Yes, fun.

1 Like

People leave the server watching that for your cheats you are not doing anything. I know about 10 people who left the server because of the impunity of cheaters. All of them pointed a finger at your company ACM and GMC and others. I didn’t pay attention to it earlier, but now I saw everything myself.

You’re taking the conversation back to the personalities. However, no ship can withstand the fire of two bases for 45 seconds. In my video, the cheater, the speed limit allows you to block some of the damage and the audacity of the cheater depends on how much it has limited the speed of the application, which would reduce the damage received.

1 Like

You’re very funny to admit to cheats. First you try to find a violation of me, then you admit that all with skeletons. Yes, you Jo had no right to put offline protection, because one in faction. Do you have any other skeletons ?

Maybe it’s a speed limiter application a little twirled, how much ? 10%-50% damage misstd a game ? And Wiseman738 in the messages asks not to punish violators strongly, it leads to suspicion that he is the violator because intercedes as for the. And you’re just a group of interested people creating public opinion to cover up your crimes. Your fantasies about my violations, take from my videos are very funny.

In Russia, corruption works in this way, those who point to violations are themselves subjected to fictitious accusations.

I took pity, but I could have deleted the database complaint. Bro faction, as I remember, previously also did not have 3 people in the faction, but put offline protection. Now guys no mercy wait.

You yourself have moved on to the discussion of personalities, just get what you wanted.

1 Like

I am system administrator with over 10 years experience. I understand that you use cheats, because you can always refer to the bugs of the game and get away from punishment.

The network problems I have look like at 5: 55 in this video. But after replacement of a router the ping decreased and similar breaks of communication disappeared.

I have a bad network, and that’s why your ship didn’t take damage. It’s not your computer limit traffic and didn’t transmit damage to server, it’s my computer thinks bad, because the network is bad… I understand your position. I think you’re covering for each other in a sociable way. Ok. he he

Who did I shoot in this video near the GMC base ? I’m interested ? i like hunting.

1 Like