HWS RE v1.7 | New Season Information

Good Morning HWS RE
Ravien released the Reforged Eden v1.7 in a “test” state to the workshop:

Unfortunately there is still no clear date when it’s fully released, so we still plan with the 25th March. If it’s not fully released by then, I have to evaluate my own, if it’s worth the wait or if we can implement the “full version” during the season.

A full wipe involves massive time and coordination for both Jascha and me. It’s not good for us to work with “end of month”. So the deal is as following:
Please prepare and plan with a full wipe on 25th March. Be ready for that day.
IF we have to full wipe on e.g. 26th though, because unexpected game breaking things got added by Ravien in the meantime, then you are ready anyways and just start on 26th in a new season.

For new HWS players I recommend checking this guide out:

I’ll do a final announcement at release day, showing the full HWS RE changelogs.
Have a nice Sunday :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Good Morning @HWS RE
it’s set, that we do the HWS RE full wipe tomorrow, a new 1.7 season! We start at 10 AM server time. The whole procedure (windows mainteance, uploads, cleanups, etc.) will take most likely ~2-3 hours.

I’m aware that it’s not fully released yet but first, I don’t want to wait until late Saturday/Sunday (timezone) because Jascha and I have coordinated the Friday, second you can enjoy your weekend and third, I’m capable to do any merges and adaptions, especially since most of changes for the full version are most likely only some number changes, I can do during a server restart.

Last but not least a little reminder that there is a **HWS RE New Season Sale + 6th Anniversary Sale **available for you:
https://empyrion-homeworld.net/re/hws-connect.html#page-support-us
Bonus: There are permanent packages available - Keep permanently 100m Credits for example.
If you enjoy your time on HWS, we appreciate any support you can give :man_bowing:

Either way, thank you very much for a great HWS RE 1.6 season and stay tuned for a final announcement, about what HWS RE 1.7 is about in terms of HWS content.

1 Like