HWS (RexXxuS & Jascha) AMA (Ask me anything) | Saturday 6-8pm

@Jascha i love what you do at the hws and i have to ask 2 things, first, how old are you, second at what age did you started coding, what languages you can code and have you gone thru some school or is it just in your blood?

:sweat_smile:
ups, good you mention it. Unmuted you and @Fasgort again :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Game? xD
Well performance and PVP.
Performance has at the end a big influence on the PVP and game stability in general. But thats a hot topic since day one… it improved a bit but its far from good enough.

You can keep him muted :stuck_out_tongue:

Real life calls me Iggy

When are you going to play piano for us Rexxxus?

i’m so going to get the popcorn out…

Will we be rejected if we ask questions after 8pm?

what would u like to see in the police role from hwp… runs away…

1 Like

Stability and more options for us to influence the game.
Maybe it’s not healthy for us but we have here and there different opinions about Empyrion.
If we get the loottable.ecf for example we could define what creatues drop what loot. This would make PvE next level.
Or if we could change more stuff with API like LCD screens. Instead of limits you could get from us a real Navigation display with limit warnings broadcasted there :wink:

Not played for awhile now :frowning: busy… but from time to time I play still. Maybe one day I can play a dedicated HWS song for you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

if you we’re disney characters, who would you be and why @rexx and jasch

You gotta make some lyrics to it too and sing =D

when you mod thruster for hv and sv or maybe you make the block weight less?

Jascha sings, Rexxxus plays.

1 Like

hey its ama, so yeh, ama xD

Thanks.
Thats more then 2 things :wink:

1. I’m 30 since 4 years xD
  2. Well what do you call coding. Wrote my first wanabe virus for a friend with 12. He shut down his computer and called me in his desperation xD. After that it started with save game hacking, excel makros… until I did a apprenticeship
    2.a) mainly C# and VB.Net
    2.b) Definitely in my blood. I love it way too much. I did a 3 year apprenticeship and also a 1 year course. But I just made that school by accident. Always thought I wanted to buy a hardware guy… how wrong I was

All cool until now :slight_smile:
But I would like to see in the future more Police events like in GTA 5 for example.
Implementing a Star system.
And if a player gets 5 stars you come with heavy ships and challenge them :wink:

2 Likes

With the sharp rise in lagshots happening this season, have you got plans in place to reduce the instance of lagshots?

u’l miss me xD