HWS (RexXxuS & Jascha) AMA (Ask me anything) | Saturday 6-8pm

Guess it. Just one letter is different xD

both of you: what do you feel is the best way to go on “sandbox space” games like empyrion? Like empyrion with private servers, or the Star End`s way with one server and a monthly fee? (not considering EVE since that is not a building game)

And what is your fav game of all time? (mine is ttd :wink:

So you think dsl can be made to live up to its promise – and get rid of bugs its created?

Yascha ?

can i use my guns then :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm… Deadpool maybe :wink:

Oh man I LOVE you

the only game that has an icon on my desktop :wink:
Long time fan

1 Like

dQ and guns… bad idea xD, jking

answered already. I want to do it in this season but … maybe I have to wait for Alpha 9… “for reasons” cough

Nice, i once made a thingy at my friend, i took a screenshot from his background where you can see all the icons for software etc, then put that on his background image and disabled the icon sorting and then i moved all the icons outside the screen, that pissed him off =D he called me and asked whats wrong at his computer i hardly could hold my laugh =D

1 Like

:-1:

Sascha

1 Like

Have you thought about doing PvE storylines that last a whole season?

e.g. Invasion of NPCs, Colonisation of a newly discovered planet, X resource shortage (Involving smuggling/pirates), Mysterious new supergate discovered, etc

Sascha?

1 Like

Jascha i need to ask (Just kidding here)

What the … would you do with a hardware guy :laughing:

You mean pulse laser boosted it even more?
Until now I think good engineering prevents this to a great degree. Or: it makes it more interesting.
Overall if I see a way to reduce it, I will do it (upped the cockpit hitpoints already).

Alpha 9 will be a changer regarding this… maybe

sorry dont see…

@Jasch, not sure if u remember, but would there be a way for hwp to teleport ppl using the playerid from our command ?

1 Like

For a monthly based subscription model Eleon has too less developers. I’m sceptical about dual universe in regard to this.
We will see.
I think it should just focus on MP and create more reasons for players to buy the game. Difficult topic though.

1 Like

DSL… good and bad. In its current form it has big flaws cause how its programmed.
I hope it gets improved. IF it gets “real” DSL I think it would be much better. The disconnects in Atlantis System for example would disappear then.