HWS (RexXxuS & Jascha) AMA (Ask me anything) | Saturday 6-8pm

I just reported a quite big exploit to you. Feel free to check it out when you’re done with AMA :smiley:

1 Like

ironic mode on

HWS RU is easy - only 1 playfield (guess what)
Not so much hardware need for that

ironic mode off

NIce idea but i think its better to keep the comunity on only a few servers then splitting it to much.

xD. Its true. Especially that over time I totally missed game changes and was /am not able to give good enough answers. Partly also since I can’t play that much anymore if I want to keep the pace of Rex’s insane ideas… Never found a plug for that unendling waterfall of ideas ;). So my free time (next to my real job as a programmer and family life) is quite filled with EAH programming.

Details… hm. Since its the “internet” I’m careful not to say too much.
But as Rex I’m German, married (Non Gamer :wink: ) and love games.

Actually we are constantly watching other games. But we also have our likes/dislikes, so we don’t just think about any game. We have to love the game, otherwise we would never keep it up… and that would be a shame.
So we are still “waiting” for the right game.

1 Like

What about the old blocks. which have a reduced weight, and 500 hp armor plates that are put on ships of small tonnage, they will be cleaned, or resolved?

1 Like

True. After checking the statistics of CSW though you get fast the “globalization” topic in your face again :wink:
Once we could create different universe per country it would get very interesting to play “3 versions of Empyrion / HWS” for example.

But yeah, just ideas.

With the next Alpha 8.7 patch it will get resolved.
I tried yesterday to fix it in my HWS Config but it’s not possible. The old IDs are not exported anymore.
Please wait for next patch.

1 Like

i know what you mean, same problem here :wink:

One hour max. left for AMA

Thanks so far for your questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

so apart from hws, you guys running any other servers for any other games ?

and what is your goal, what would you really like to see in hws

No.
HWS was my very first and only “server” thing. We started with nothing.
I am normally a gamer (coming from semi-pro Warcraft 3 area)

A lot but overall just happy players without the need of admins (in terms of helping cause bug happened).
That we could actually play as Aliens against players or something.
There is still a lot on my todo list and still a lot some players never have seen in Empyrion but is possible… just need more time to implement it.
Rest is up to Eleon to add more cool stuff.

1 Like

andrea’s asking can we have a pink garage sv :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@RexXxuS & @Jascha did you know each other “pre” HWS?

Only if you fly with it after 22pm. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol

1 Like

rofl

so what future / crazy idea’s ahve you got with hws ?

can we talk about the same rule for Stunners “sexual not so correct Ship” 2 seasons ago?

none game related:

Fav music genre, and artist
fav beer

=D