HWS (RexXxuS & Jascha) AMA (Ask me anything) | Saturday 6-8pm

In Empyrion? As admin or player?

both :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Rexxx do you find it funny to still pretend there is some guy named Jascha?

2. You tried to get better server for us once, but i didnt end well, sorry to remind you of those dark times.
    What is the situation now? Anything changed? You mentioned server load 89% I have no doubt it can get higher if we start to crash playfields.

3. In case that im mistaken and there is some Jascha, is he preparing Paperclips factory game 2 or something similar?

@Jascha you same q?

Drama = doh
Bugs = doh

that`s a nice lovestory =) =) Youtube movie maybe =D hehe <3

this question goes to the complet team (HWS Police and you two)

whats your biggest HWS related wish for let’s say the next year?

Sure - same like my Cat is writing this here at the moment.

Actually there is a problem right now: disk space. We never had such a successful season with so many structures. That means a lot of disk space is required. 450GB SSD is not enough for 3 months.
We have to check our options soon…

:rofl: didn’t I mention Orbital Factory in HWS Connect?

1 Like

@Pretoreaner

bigger guns

i would leave gareth answer this as im not active at the moment rl things going on

1 Like

Jascha is a paperclip. Aren’t we all?
I am a bit disappointed. Tried to play it on my tablet on vacation and I got stuck :frowning:

q?

Use see what you do to me… more work…

2 Likes

and i love you =) did you know that Alan Walker (lives 10 minutes from me) construct all his music on piano before he makes it to the music he is knows for :wink:

your my man :smile:

More API control to give you a cooler experience.
More convenience updates for creating cool POIs.
Finally more focus on PDA, so I can show you the real potential of PDA missions.

For only HWS: HWS Connect as an Android App maybe :wink:

1 Like

tut tut what you like! i would have said more community help even though you pvp people the more firendly the global chat is the better and the more popular this server becomes. Also more active players in hwp that can gair rex trust!

Nope. I only saw he is quite talented with everything related to music.

have you done any classic new bi mistakes and if so what? @Jascha

@Pretoreaner

i’ve been ehre for a few years, since alpha 1, and i love the game and the server, i love where teh game is going and how its run, the game is elvolving all the time, and i just want to be a part of it, my main aim is to help the community with theier problems

bi ? What you mean?

have you made any mistakes playing game as a new player?