HWS (RexXxuS & Jascha) AMA (Ask me anything) | Saturday 6-8pm

@gareth

IMHO your first answer was the better one :wink:

xD RexXxus am I allowed to talk about that… he will kill me. Not sure if he can ever forgive me…

There was a time when changing the core would crash the game… and well the core stayed but it was set to another faciton.

So Rex came with his shiny new ship… I was building the base and wanted to hide the core furhter away. But while changing the core the game crashed… and well.after 3 minutes when I could login again Rex ship was a bit… well it was smaller lets say. Lost some weight. XD

2 Likes

hehe

mine is simple… i can not change anything at the gameplay, graphics and all that… My biggest wish/hope is that all the rule breaking stops… Then we can use the time on people who need help instead… But as a long long time admin on cs servers, it stays with the dream :-/

i still say i want bigger guns…

Have you tried Lifting weights gareth?

1 Like

@gareth

Lets talk to @Jascha about a LOIC (Low Orbit Ion Canon as in Command & Conquer)

as Jascha said “Good old Time”

Love the server, and love the way you all work to balance the play better than vanilla Empyrion. Economy seems great as a new player. No sense of pay to win, and every sense where there is a benefit, there is a high cost (such as garage ships not being able to have special parts repaired) makes you think twice before taking them out into combat.

Only wish repair to blueprint worked. I’d be a lot more willing to do pvp if I could repair the ship. But that’s not something you all can do, that’s up to Empyrion.

2 Likes

that would be prob a bad idea… few beers one night and i might hit the wrong button, rexxx comes on in the morning ‘where did everytone go’, me ‘errr i got drunk’

1 Like

hm C&C… nice times. but the old ones were the best…

btw… my first love was XCom :wink: . X-Com Apocalypse was the first game I ever bought.

Thanks and welcome!

Should be fixed with the latest 8.6.3 patch. If not, please “spam” the eleon forum about it. That was until now a good method to get fixes for it.

loved kanes wrath :stuck_out_tongue:

Not fixed, waited an hour for a repair just now, lol. Clock reset at the end. Sigh. Just when you thought it was safe to pvp…

I’ll spam Eleon.

more a suggestion than a question: but have you lads thought about making the bank a bit cooler? offering loans etc? maybe with players help to the bank… a faction can offer a loan trough the bank, with a payment plan, and the players can choose what faction he wants the loan from? If the player need a week extra on the payment, he can apply to the bank… if he does not pay, he starts over again or something… minus the same amount in money after the restart…

Is this something that is possible?

@Jascha Have you and @RexXxuS met in person

yea ingame crowdfunding

that wouldn’t work i think…

1 Like

Yes, once last year.

@RexXxuS could you give me the coordinates of my space POI you incorporated into this season, please?
I have never found it :frowning:

Good point. In real life there are more bank options that ways you can earn money I guess :wink:
A lot of potential is in there for sure. Faction bank, better depots, fonds, stock trading.
Also on my “brain-list” but who is gonna code it :scream: >.>
Maybe soon…

2 Likes