HWS status / feature / gameplay update

Wish you good time on your vacation! :motor_scooter:
Now we just need to stop you somehow from checking HWS everyday on your phone :smiley:
You dont have to Rex, Thranir will take care of the server :fearful:

1 Like

Ride safe! I have bike too! And CBR1000RR good choise for a 1000cc sportbike in the future. It is friendly and smooth. But have enought power for all situation.

2 Likes

hm was this on purpose? Did you name that planet Ju, because you knew it would die?

@ everyone: Well please try to destroy some structures or leave that planet. Otherwise I HAVE TO start destroying structures. If we reach 255 (and we have 244 now), then ALL structures are gone since the Planet will crash. So do yourself a favour.

If we reach 245 I will start to destroy Hoovers, then SV’s then Bases. But I think Hoovers will already be enough.

So please think about your own future on that planet :wink:

Good going, RexXxuS. Be careful on that thing! If you are looking for reliability, I think you chose well. My first 2 motorcycles were made by Honda.
I have a Triumph Rocket III, which has spent more time needing parts replaced than on the road…

Maybe if you restricted the planet to 1 faction base only, no private ones allowed anymore I’d imagine that would get rid of a lot of cores no?

One more small announcment here:

Sanctuary has some strange problems lately. Therefore we initiated a restart every 2-3 hours. Allways on a full hour “xx:00”. See cb:restart.
Devs are looking into it. Its not dangerous, but CPU just went up after a few hours without any reason. So the restart should prevent further problems.

Its probably me refining gold, it might get hard to compute, its not small amount :wink:

Joking but im being disconected a bit too often.

1 Like

THANK YOU guys!

Structures went down to 200! Thank you very much for obeying and saving that planet. That is very nice to see.
Just don’t start building to many structures there again now but give some new players a chance there too ;).