HWS Support Us Sale | HWS 10.X Pre-Info-Teaser

Doesn’t this seem counter-productive though? We all just built garage ships with the idea that they would be future proof, for the next few updates at least, so many will be rendered useless IMO.

Good question!

Drills go back to vanilla as well but no worry, I try to adapt the damage as good as I can. If necessary the output.

I talked with Ju and the current Garage ships will stay like they are. “Legacy Range” is back.
All new submitted Garage ships fall under the “+2 overlimit” again. So 4+2 = 6 instead of 8 now.

1 Like

So all “older” garage ships will be the PvP meta. Nice!

/s

1 Like

In its nature I can’t buff them in the quality output.
With the Meteorites I just meant the quantity and overall distribution.

I see if I can do a trick with Asteroids. The one I did in Black Hole.

GG = Class 1
Blac Hole = 5 - to make it consistent of other PvP spaces.

If the community liked the Class 1 in Black Hole, we can keep it though.

5 Likes

So with all these changes I’m wondering if there is any planned fix for “Micro Fighters” planned for this season, or if they will continue to run rampant as well.

Not sure about that. Before our big “Price Settlement”, we had 21 weapon ships and good selfbuild ships could still compete against them.

Now it’s just 8 instead of 4…
We will observe and adjust if needed.

1 Like

Yes there are.
I didn’t want to make that “teaser” list too long… But shields get reworked on HWS.
Capacity / Recharge Cooldown…
Also testing weight in some scenarios.

4 Likes

:popcorn:

1 Like

:rofl::muscle:

Stating preference, Rex makes the decision whether server can handle or not in balance with everything else he has to juggle.

Expressing a preference, is not a demand. Important distinction. May be Rex could keep limits if he changes something else. Wont know without stating what we prefer as players.

Cheers!

Someone take a picture of this, because I will never say it again… But, I agree with Chaotic here…

2 Likes

it really hurts me soul to hear that micro fighters are still plaguing HWS. :confused:

2 Likes

Would it be possible to adjust the laser’s area of effect to cut larger chunks from asteroids in space? Space mining has been described as “worse than colon cancer” for some time now.

Fantastisch! Dankeschön

4 Likes

My apologies if this has been covered and I missed it, Will CV Manual Fires/Artillery go back to Vanilla counts as well?

As far as I know from what Rex has made it seem, all weapon counts will go back to Vanilla.

Ugh. Did I miss the sale? I was gone this weekend…

This is appropriate for the SV/CV/HV docking discussion.

2 Likes

suppose 2 SV’s carried it together…

1 Like