HWS Support Us Sale | HWS 10.X Pre-Info-Teaser

So with all these changes I’m wondering if there is any planned fix for “Micro Fighters” planned for this season, or if they will continue to run rampant as well.

Not sure about that. Before our big “Price Settlement”, we had 21 weapon ships and good selfbuild ships could still compete against them.

Now it’s just 8 instead of 4…
We will observe and adjust if needed.

1 Like

Yes there are.
I didn’t want to make that “teaser” list too long… But shields get reworked on HWS.
Capacity / Recharge Cooldown…
Also testing weight in some scenarios.

4 Likes

:popcorn:

1 Like

:rofl::muscle:

Stating preference, Rex makes the decision whether server can handle or not in balance with everything else he has to juggle.

Expressing a preference, is not a demand. Important distinction. May be Rex could keep limits if he changes something else. Wont know without stating what we prefer as players.

Cheers!

Someone take a picture of this, because I will never say it again… But, I agree with Chaotic here…

2 Likes

it really hurts me soul to hear that micro fighters are still plaguing HWS. :confused:

2 Likes

Would it be possible to adjust the laser’s area of effect to cut larger chunks from asteroids in space? Space mining has been described as “worse than colon cancer” for some time now.

Fantastisch! Dankeschön

4 Likes

My apologies if this has been covered and I missed it, Will CV Manual Fires/Artillery go back to Vanilla counts as well?

As far as I know from what Rex has made it seem, all weapon counts will go back to Vanilla.

Ugh. Did I miss the sale? I was gone this weekend…

This is appropriate for the SV/CV/HV docking discussion.

2 Likes

suppose 2 SV’s carried it together…

1 Like

Snowman, there are plenty of planes that can carry cars. I am not saying just because they can hold ten to fifteen tons they can carry one, but there are more than ten planes in this wikepedia page that can carry cars. Also, think about it this way. In twenty years do you expect us to have more advanced avionics? How about a hundred, two hundred? If we can warp from system to system, this is thousands of years out. Thousands of years from now I expect people will be doing things none of us can even imagine. When Star Trek came out, most people thought it was ludicrous. However, have we sent probes out of our solar system? Have we sent a man to the moon, and do we expect to have men on Mars in under a year, permanently? I think your looking at this realism a little too in depth. Do we have weapons that fire in space, and working shields? Do we even have forcefields that can trap air in? I think Eleons goal is to add more opportunities for PvE players, not force everyone into the technology we have today. If that where the case, we would all be stuck on the starter planet we chose. I pasted the wiki link below in case you want to check it out, but there are dozens more planes that can haul - and some that can even tow cars in flight. Some of the huge aircraft out there that are operated by the military can winch a car or usually a tank or LAV (light armored vehicle) up onto the back, then drop it mid-flight with a parachute.

Sincerely, WillEatsPie

Aren’t the bigger airplanes considered CV’s? and the smaller aircraft being SV’s?

It rather seems like you’re unable to understand the simple logic of a specialized Transport SV. It won’t be possible for an LV 1 Starter SV to transport an lv5 Tank HV. @Israel_T-C showed you that your logic is flawed from the ground and your proud keeps you trolling instead of accepting that you’re in the wrong. No valuable internet points for you.

I think the argument ended yesterday. :wink: