HWS Support Us Sale | HWS 10.X Pre-Info-Teaser

i agree, it’s one thing to bring them to the battlefield and another to get the expensive Garage HV back without something able to carry them

there is no need for a Orbital HV Cannon, just use 150 block (or so) CV’s

To be clear i wasnt trolling and clearly you misunderstood the point i was making, how do you expect me to listen to your point when you ignore mine?/

All the planes that can carry cars here are more like cvs then svs which was something i tried to explain earlier, you would have been better off just letting israel argue it for you.

I consider a CV more of a capital ship, like an airship from a movie. Not something we can currently achieve. Just my opinion though, or you could consider SVs helicopters (some of which can carry cars, or even tanks.) and planes CVs since they are less agile. It just depends on personal preference, I don’t think Eleon has published any proof for either side.

Sincerely, WillEatsPie

I’m fine with SVs carrying in HVs as long as mass factors into it. Say you have a 3k block SV carrying in a 5k block HV…that’d be a bit off. What’d be cool would be if you ended up with a kind of Miniature HV being able to be carried by all but the most powerful and dedicated SVS.

As people have been using military examples here’s an ole’ British one :slight_smile:

This is a small tank coming out of a glider (which I could consider an SV, gliders were towed in WW2 by bigger airplanes (transport planes) and then released so they could ‘glide’ to their destination. I think something like this could be very cool, an SV could end up entering a high gravity planet and as a result it would slowly descend in spite of its best attempts, essentially gliding down, therefore if it wanted to get off the ground again it’d have to detach its HV. :slight_smile: Gravity as well as ship design and mass could make this more dynamic and I’m more than up for having several different types of ships and tanks.

We just need to configure it in such a way that not everyone’s bog standard SV can carry a 5k hover as that’d just be boring and add little dynamism to the game.

A shame that the weapon limits are being changed, even more-so that playfields are being streamlined quite so heavily. But I respect your desire to return to the basics and innovate from there. :slight_smile: This is your baby! :slight_smile:

Here’s to a great new season everyone! :slight_smile: Thanks to Rex and co. for all their hard work!

Best regards,
Wise.

PS: I also imagine it a bit like Aliens with the dropship :slight_smile:

1 Like

“5 by 5”

what an awesome idea!

1 Like