I can't log in to the RE EU server (An internal error occurred!)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I can’t log in to the server. Always “An Internal error occurred!” I get a message. Please help me.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Pepy

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I have tried everything I could find regarding this error. I can log on to all other servers, but not the RE EU server. That’s why I think you can help.

Welcome to HWS,
I see you ingame on HWS RE EU.
Is it resolved now?

Hi.
The error message pops up every time. After several attempts, I can hardly log in. :frowning:
It would be great if you could solve this problem…

try a file verification through steam. it has been known to fix oddball issues that normally “shouldn’t” happen.

But I tried everything, several times. I’ve reinstalled, checked files, reset settings, etc… The error persists. I can log on to other servers without error, this error only occurs on the HWS server. That’s why I thought only you could help.

upload the latest log files after a hard crash. they may reveal something useful.

Bob. How can I send you the log file?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Logs

Should be the folder with the newest date. inside that, the txt file with the newest date.

Yes, I know that. But where should I upload it so you can see it?

right here in this ticket should be fine.

Client_230608-231229-02.log (1.3 MB)

my best guess, there is something odd with playfield ‘Beta 18712 I’

perhaps @RexXxuS can offer a 2nd opinion?

1 Like

Hey,

is this still an issue?

Hi.
Yes, I couldn’t log in now either… :frowning:
Client_230613-120636-94.log (770.0 KB)
Client_230613-121011-25.log (892.3 KB)

from the errors the game has vomited into the log file, I’m thinking it’s a corrupted playfield issue. rather than have more potential victims flying in to confirm, I recommend teleporting him and all his structures somewhere “safe” then quarantine the sector :wink:

We have 3 space stations here (two of my companions). I’m the only one with a problem.
If I log out elsewhere. For example, down on the planet. Even then, this problem persists.