I need help my Aux Cores Disappeared

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> My newly crafted AUX cores disappeared

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Lord

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 18.01.2023 20:30 Server time

On which Playfield?
=> Belavnaruth System - Zeta 22833 I in my base.

Structure Name(s)?
=> 3 AUX Core and 1 Advanced Generator

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> No ID

How can we help you now?
=> i crafted yesterday 1 aux core and today 2 and and i put to Connected Toolbar 3 of them for put the my ship and I left the game because I couldn’t see the new bullet types for heavy laser. and when i join back to game i cant see them in my toolbar. and i look all Container couldnt find them. Pls give me back they. i worked 3 days for them. Thank You

Welcome back @bylord
normally that is outside of our scope, see here:

But as one time exception and blind faith I gave you 3 Aux Cores back now.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your understanding. Actually, since I’m not the patron, I didn’t think you would help. I’ll be as helpful as I can when I’m available in the future. I have financial problems these days. Actually, I wouldn’t want these 3 aux, I wouldn’t give feedback, but I did it very hard because it was the beginning of the game. It took 3 days to do. If I was more advanced, I wouldn’t bother you for that. You can’t imagine how sad and bored I am. I can play 5-6 hours every day after I come back from work so it was hard for me. Thank you very much again. ty ty ty. (u make me happy) Srry for my bad english.

You’re welcome.
And no, Patron or not doesn’t matter in that regard.
It’s just unfortunate the game is so buggy in MP and there are ~4 blind spot bugs in the game right now, that are very frustrating, not only for players.

Take care of your problems first and glad you can enjoy your game again. Have fun.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.