I need Help. OVE

I spow Blueprint off one my ships was fine i trive aroud and i logoff next day when i login i have my ship change to other faction HWS, how is this possible?

My Faction OVE OverTime
======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Write here
Player(s) with issue: Write here
Server: Write here
Time (cb:time): Write here
Playfield: Write here
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Write here

The data in the ticket is required for the head admins (Rexxxus and Jascha) to answer your questions. They need at least your exact ingame name, the server (NA/EU) it happened on, the time, and a way to identify the vessel, so preferably the ID. Playfield would be helpful, too.

Walk up to the ship, enter DI in console (not chat) to show the additional information, point at the ship and look for the little overlay box on top of your screen, just right off center. It will tell you the ID.

I would guess that the issue is that you brought or spawned too many ships to a playfield. After a couple of warnings it will be turned over to HWS. On PVE playfields you have over 40 minutes to go back to the permitted limits with a warning that tells you to do so every 12 minutes.

In case your ship was taken because of the limits you have the option to automatically buy it back with no admin intervention, you can read all about that in this article in the guide:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.