======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Died and No Back Pack when I came back
Player(s) with issue: Mouse310
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): around 7pm PST
Playfield: Alliance HQ
Structure Name(s): N/A
Structure ID(s): N/A
How can we help you now: I died, when I came back in there was no back pack so I lost all my stuff, any chance you guys and help me get my stuff, thx, Mouse310

Sorry we can’t do that.
Loss of backpacks after death is something the player has to deal with.

Please also read this before you post a support ticket:

Well then you should stop have us carry around 77 Auto miner cores if it’s that buggy, as for donations, no more…!

Backpack normally stay for 20 minutes. Was that not the case ?

the strange thing is, I spawned back in and I was not back in my ship, (on my pad in space) I was floating around about .5kn away from it, so I went back to the ship, and no back pack, and it was not around me when I was floating in space either :confused: oh well I’m just really sad about the auto miner cores, the rest of the gear I replaced easily enough but miner cores I can’t find any more :confused: and 77 is no small amount to go find in game now

Not sure what you did when you did it, but before you died you did not move for hours, and then after you died you did not move for 4 hours. Only then you went back to your place which was ~400 meters away.
No wonder the backpack is lost.

yeah, like I said, lost internet, anyways, not you guys fault, no worries, sorry to have you run around checking logs, my apologies

-Mouse310