I need help please - Daily Loot Reset

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=>
Daily Loot is Rest
Its starts from Day 1, i am allready day 20 (Skill Tree)
InGame Name = NotMe

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> NotMe

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=>
RE
When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Please Set the Daily Loot Level to 20, like my Skill Tree

1 Like

The Daily Loot Cycle is a global mechanic for everyone.
Please read about it here:

This is not how it works. The Skill Tree Day Cycle is independent from the Daily Loot cycle. Read the guide above.

In your case you missed some days, so some rewards can’t be reached then.

hey Rex, can you check mine too? Missed one reward (100 rp) and cant remember that i skipped day. At site also obtain reward avery day and last reward skipped:

https://imgur.com/a/6MzTNkR

The day before (day 19) I got the loot for day 19, on day 20 I wanted to get the loot for day 20 and get the loot for day 1.
And as I can see, I’m not the first to have this happened.
I know the rules.
I read it.

That also happened to me with the last wipe, I did not report it because I had already suspected that it would be presented in such a way that I do not know the rule and that this is my fault …

I thank you for the help anyway, even if I don’t agree with the result.

THANKS

Am Tag zuvor (Tag 19) habe ich den Loot für den Tag 19 geholt, am Tag 20 wollte ich den Loot für Tag 20 holen und bekomme den loot für Tag 1.
Und wie ich sehe, bin ich nicht der erste, dem das passiert ist.
Mir sind die Regeln bekannt.
Ich habe sie gelesen.

Das ist mir bei dem letzten Wipe auch passiert, das habe ich nicht gemeldet, weil schon geahnt hatte das das so dargestellt wird, das ich nicht die regel kenne un das das mein Fehler ist…

Ich danke trotzdem für die Hilfe auch wenn ich mit dem Ergebnis nicht einverstanden bin.

DANKE

Alles gut.
Ich sehe nur, du hast es nicht ganz verstanden, weil du was von einem Skill Tree geredet hast.

Außerdem habe ich dir ein screenshot von deinem log gezeigt. Da fehlen die Tage 9ter Oktober, 13ter z.B.
Daily Loot ist ein globaler Timer, der für jeden gleich tickt. Hat man einen Tag vergessen, kann man nicht mehr alles bekommen.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.