I need help please-frozen unconrolable ship > lost ship

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> we could not move our ships. Our both ships freezed during attack on Zirax base on Lava planet in Tlalilaith Alpha 13596/53/4295. Ships were Racek-19383055 and Deadalus 02-16123410. There was no EMP, at least we could not see any. Base defences wrecked our both ships. “Racek” lies in ruins next to base. Deadalus 02 has been rebuild, we used remains for evacution, but we lost most of materials onboard. Ship “Deadalus 02-16123410” cannot be moved later, even when power and thursters were restored. It can be moved after restart after midnighs, so we believe it was kind of bug.
Thanks.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> player MartasMan, both were faction ships of faction “MaF”

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> about 22:15 ?

On which Playfield?
=> Tlalilaith Alpha, zirax base

Structure Name(s)?
=> Racek-19383055 and Deadalus 02-16123410

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Racek-19383055 and Deadalus 02-16123410

How can we help you now?
=> Restore ships to state before freeze. Possible location for retrieval can be base: Salo Alpha Base 19056666, -4164/1495/1009

Welcome to HWS,
don’t know what happened on our side but you have to understand this here:

If structures were bugged in some way and changes are made by players afterwards, it revokes any possibility for us to restore it or help.

The only thing I can do is to restore the Racek ship which I did now.

Thanks a lot for ship restore. It seems that this was kind of playground issue, because both our ships freezed in mid-aur at same time. Then after generator destruction both falled to ground and were immobile until server restart. Next time, i will know that I should not touch anything. Thanks and have a nice day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.