I need help please, Missing Bank interest for a Patreon

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I am a patreon, and have been for a long time (even while I have not been active), but I have not been getting my 4 million interest each day since May 19 2021

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Lord_Andragon

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> It has been happening since May 19 2021

On which Playfield?
=> NA

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Please put the missing 244,000,000 credits into my Elemental Bank

Hey, you only get interest while you are active, meaning you need to log in at least once a week for a few minutes so the server recognizes you.

My Patreon membership is active, and has been for the whole time. I am requesting that my EB interest be returned. And I have also been active on RE the whole time since it was started.

Even if your patreon is on, you still need to be active ingame to recieve free daily loot :slight_smile:
You have to login at least once a week, per server, to recieve the automatic daily interest.

If you’re active on RE (logged in a few minutes at least once a week), then you probably also got automatic interest on RE?

To get it on NA, you need to be active on NA.

If you didn’t get interest on NA, make sure you have activated it.

1 Like

I am sorry, but no where does it say I need to be active “on NA” to get interest “on NA”. It says “if you are active”. I am and have been “active” on HWS.

Further research shows that automatic interest on NA, EU and RE all stopped on May 19, 2021. But my Patreon never stopped, and my activity on RE never lapsed.

What Dark said.
Also: did you make sure to relink your patreon account every month in HWS connect?

RexXxus, I have never had to re-link my Patreon account before and never had an issue before, but yes, I will make sure I do that in the future.

I only put in a ticket when the impact is exceptionally high, as you can see from my historical tickets. I do not believe this issue has been resolved for me.

Can you please return the missing 244,000,000 credits on NA?

You’ve already been told, to get interest you need to login at least once a week, before you’re considered active. :slightly_smiling_face:

Then why not make a ticket sooner asking? Then you wouldn’t have missed as many credits? It has been 62 days since May 19th. That’s a very long time you haven’t noticed you weren’t getting interest. I’m sorry to say, but nothing went wrong on the server side, and you’re probably not gonna be refunded here :confused:

But @RexXxuS it would maybe make sense if we make a guide topic about becoming a patron, just so it’s extra clear.

Again, a refund isn’t possible sadly, you should have made a ticket a lot sooner.
But we have made a new topic in the guide, which I urge you to read :slightly_smiling_face: Hopefully that should help prevent misunderstandings like this in the future.

Understood, Since “I” took too long, I do not deserve your help and therefore no refund. Got it.

Note: the actual help, if given a week, or a month, or even 61 days ago, would have required 2 less keystrokes.

4,000,000 instead of 244,000,000

I will solve it in a PM with you.