I need help please NPC not in Garage Ship that stated it did have one

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I bought a ship from the garage and it said NPC core but it didn’t have one.

Player(s) with issue:
=> scd_13

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 23:19

Playfield:
=> ECC System

Structure Name(s):
=> Zenos | 2m

Structure ID(s):
=> 33840507

How can we help you now:
=> I bought the ship to salvage the NPC core, I would like to get an NPC core ready for the next wipe as that is why I bought it to use up spare money and get the recources from it to build on next season.

But in all seriousness not many would sell a ship with an NPC core for 2mil. Did you confirm that the Core was green before salvaging the ship? If so, selling a ship marked NPC core without one is a dirty thing to do. It should tell you who the seller was in the dashboard logs.

Good evening, sorry for the delay

first plz confirm that you bought the ship for the hws garage location (your dashboard can tell u this); main admins can look into your information…

secondly, to salvage a npc core u have to have the relevant egs recycle level and ocd level to store a npc alien core

’ WARNING 3: if you dismantle an Alien Core it will become parts in your inventory. You CAN’T get the Alien Core back out of your structure unless you have EGS Recycle level 5 and recycle your structures!’

for further information

2 Likes

I think he is referring to the purple section garage on ECC, not the HWS garage to the north. From the name of the ship I’m guessing someone was trying to make a quick buck off a sucker before the end of the season…Dirty pool I say…Dirty pool…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.