I need help please: tutorial not activating

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> did a cb:reset after i accidentally tossed some things (sv starter) in the factory, joined the same origin (federation). Tutorial did start but is now at the “Craft & use the Survival Tool & Detector Tool” step which isn’t activating. It can’t be activated manually, it says “Tutorial will be activated by the game”.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Unclebenny

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> In the last 30 minutes

On which Playfield?
=> Federation

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Either kick the tutorial in the shins so it will let me continue or complete the HWS Tutorial by force?

did you use your suit constructor to craft these items?

I did in the hopes of getting it to kick the tutorial but it didn’t :frowning:

yes it is possibly a bug due to the server being running for a year now. the tutorials aren’t a 100% important aspect of life in the game. best just to continue on without running through that. server wipe is coming sometime next month.

I thought wipe wasn’t happening until HWS+ was done? Anyway, you’re right, it doesn’t really make a difference with or without tutorial :smiley:

announcements says early 2022. hoping this translates to “very” early :wink:

the more feedback from early access, the faster it will come.

There is no such thing as “very” early in software development :wink:

Bit of a shame Empyrion modding is such an undocumented minefield of weirdness , I’d love to help out somehow.

New bug?
Can you send me a screenshot of your PDA with the steps that hang please?

Hey, sorry for the late reply - I’ll sort it out tomorrow because it’s already late :slight_smile: Will see by then if it managed to fix itself or not :smiley:

1 Like

You can close this request (if it needs to be); I’m playing RE so no time for NA :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.