There is no bonus. That was telling you what you get in total (all days added together). If you go through your logs and add all the days together it adds up to over 400 RP and over 3 mil credits.
======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======
What happened: Issue with the Voting system
Player(s) with issue: Pretoreaner
Server: EU and i think NA too (correct is the issue in HWS Connect)
Time (cb:time): Since voting system is intreduced
Playfield: None
Structure Name(s): None
Structure ID(s): None
How can we help you now: I already hve talked to Rexxxus to understand the voting system som days ago: If you voted 3 days in a row: 1 + 2 + 3 = 6 RP and 7000 * 1 + 7000 * 2 + 7000 * 3 = 42,000 credits …
======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======
What happened: HWS Server vote reward are not stacking properly
Player(s) with issue: Jeeves
Server: NA / EU
Time (cb:time): june 19, 20:35
Playfield: NA
Structure Name(s): –
Structure ID(s): –
How can we help you now:
I’ve been logging in everyday, and I noticed that yesterdays rewards were identical to todays.
6-18:
[Screenshot-2018-6-19%20HWS%20Connect%20Empyrion%20Homeworld%20Server]
6:19:
[Screenshot-2018-6-19%20HWS%20Connect%20Empyrion%20Homewor…