Important mats and cash lost

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> All important mats and cash stored in my Black Manor Base were lost.
10 Auxiliary Core construction kit, 1 Alien Core, 8 Advanced Upgrade kit, more tham 20M in cash, all resources (metals and non metals) 2-3 stacks each and many other important items. Even silver almost full stack.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Vshade

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> During problem with server

On which Playfield?
=> META, Black Manor Base

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Please return most important items, cash and mats (if possible).

Hello @Vshade
it’s getting a bit confusing now, since you made a ticket here already:

So I will deal with it here.

First of all, in the other ticket you talk about the 10 Aux Cores, which are coming up here too now.
So you meant them from the start?

You got your one structure respawn already, so I can only offer you the 10 Aux Cores.

@Vshade Is this resolved?

Hello Rex,
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I got my CV from Jascha, but without 10 Aux Cores, which were lost, it is useless. Also I lost 1 Alien Core which was prepared to be installed in this CV. I am not care about all other mats, which I can gather from asteroids.
I have problem with bought Penthouse on META. I was willing to have Capsule, but it is not in a list to claim on support page, so I chose Black Manor, but there is no guidence how to claim it after payment. ts:buy doesn’t work.
Right now I am more than 400LY away from META, so cannot come to check if it is fixed.
Hope that you can do it and let me know.
Thank you in advance.

I see you bought a Residence. I only updated recently the Capsule to the website.
I gave you one on the Residence planet now:

The HWS Meta planet is something different.

About the rest: I gave you the paid Alien Core back and the 10 Aux cores.

Hi Rex,

Thank you for your reply.

I still didn’t get promised items and I found one more problem.

I bought a pair of stargates, which I am planning to use between my base on Adris and the base on Residence planet, which you promised me. I placed one gate on my base and I try to use personal teleportation device on HWS connect to go to ECC and then to Residence planet to place second one on my new base there, which you said is arranged for me, but teleportation doesn’t work. I don’t have nothing in my bag except of second gate from bought pair. May be this is a reason, but I don’t know what I should do in this case, because I don’t know how to place the second one on new base, which I still never saw :slight_smile: . Guide is not very clear in that case.
Waiting for your assistance.
Thanks in advance.

I did not say you should use the HWS Connect Teleport.
You must fly to your Residence it with your ship of course…
There is a Stargate and Teleporter.

If you instead, want to tell me through curves, that you want your Stargates to be linked between your Adris base and your Residence base, then yes, I can do this now.

But since I solved 5? tickets now in 1, I close this. It gets super confusing. 1 ticket per “issue” please.