Lag Shots Are Back 100%

Thanks Dmitry, I think we all owe you a vodka but do you have enough space for all the bottles :joy:

Its not the bottles that need the space, its the stomach.

1 Like

Whats your DHL btw @A.F.T

I am pretty sure I have said thank you many times on these forums and discord and Iā€™ve seen other people say it as wellā€¦

Donā€™t get mad when people are just giving feedback.

1 Like

Russian Federation. Omskaya oblast. Omskā€¦:joy: Standart worldwide DHL (like in other countries).

P.S. Waiting feedback from NA serverā€¦ tomorrow morning (GMT+6)ā€¦I hope new range will be little more goodā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for all of your hardwork.

Hello all. Merry Christmas! For all who celebrates it 25.12.2017.

I wake up and do not see any new drama :face_with_monocle:ā€¦so i hope new ranges for BA little more goodā€¦

2 Likes

Works just fine for me - homing rockets do more damage than flak :stuck_out_tongue:

I did notice when shooting 130 at an enemy sv it didnā€™t always explode on impact.

Yeah it is a mp bug. Sometimes happen.

Had a long SV fight yesterday where at least half the time I saw no explosions on impact from my SV homings. Admittedly it was in space, at speed and against a runner.

Base arty sniping seems fixed - although there are ā€˜otherā€™ options. Just need to amend builds.

POIs really kick-ass now! - wander into one of those things and lose half an SV lol.

Still not really had a good CV fight so cant offer any comment on those just yet.

You do not see hits or explosions? Because now homing works only at 90% from it range on the space. I cant add more speed for it bacause it start takes a MP lags and do not hit the target on the planets . To hit the runner in the space at long range use another weapon. But if it is make hits without explosions - it is old bug happens when serven have some load.

Unfortunately i cant fix the game code or netcode by config. :wink:

Just completely remove automated firing for player structures. It will be fun.

1 Like

At 190m to 200m away - chasing a runner @ 115 m/s there were no visible explosions from SV H-Msls. Iā€™ve not run the numbers but obviously when that missile gets to the targets location he will have moved further back by a significant amount dependent on relative velocity. I switched to longer distance rails then.

We had a fight in atmos prior to this - obviously much slower speed and homing missiles worked just fine all the way upto 300-350m.

However, i understand the runaway SV has always been a game problem and a tough one to solve - I dont have Gats on this SV maybe I should put them back on?

The range of gats has been reduced a lot, only good for close up encounters. Try rails or pulse instead

2 Likes