Limits on OCD

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I cant stack more 6 teleporte base on my OCD

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Lamessombres

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> today

How can we help you now?
=> ON HWS connect teleport are epic also with OCD 6 my limits are 30 000 for teleport, and now my limits for teleport is 6 …
Thanks

Hey, this is intentional.
If you read the announcement a little while, both on discord and forum, you’d know that many items were added into new categories, because they weren’t grouped before.

You can see an older list here:

Or an up-to-date version:

OK thanks, yes not see, im not H24 on the game and no more on discord and forum, thats not really acces for french who are not really good at english

I know language can be an issue sometimes. If you just try to keep up with #Announcements on discord or HWS Announcements - Forum HWS | Empyrion Multiplayer Homeworld Server, then you should be good. The rest of the forum and discord don’t matter much.

well, if he is really talking about EU server, teleporters are epic category (50k with OCD10) there, ultra epic (10pcs with OCD10) is on RE
so, with his OCD6, he should be able to put 30k teleporters in OCD on EU

You’re right, my bad, sorry. I missed the server.

On EU and NA you should indeed by able to have 30000.
@RexXxuS
Were the limits also updated for EU and NA servers, since on RE 6 would have been correct?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.