Lost EMP Cruise missile turrrets

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I was putting turrets on a ship from the connected item menu and lost 2 EMP cruise missile turrets when the server dropped.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> 92ACE

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

**When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)**0135
=>

On which Playfield?
=> IDUAR 16165 II Sector

Structure Name(s)?
=> Cloud Breaker Orbital

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 8141571

How can we help you now?
=> Replace the lost EMP Cruise Missile Turrets please.

Welcome to HWS,
we have no trace of that whatsoever.
Since this is the fourth ticket like that this week already I strongly advise you to check all containers, even on other ships and see if you can find them again.
Most of the times the player found them again.
Without a video and logs, giving such items back, would then be like a cheat and we dupe items for the players.

Hence we have this guideline:

If you really can’t find them, we offer a one-time blind faith restore for very important items.
Let me know if you want to use it for those 2 EMP cruise missle turrets.

I do NOT want to lose that one chance. And I do not have proof via video but will try and make that a part of my future reports (which I hope will be none). Understand where the game is as well but there is a growing issue of the server dropping randomly which makes me very hesitant to use the connected toolbar to make and substantial modifications for fear of losing items.

Yes, it’s very unfortunate overall.
The biggest bugs in the game right now are:
• docking, ships gone
• connected toolbar (or constructor issues), items gone

For docking we have logs but for connected toolbar/constructors, we are blind.
So avoiding connected toolbars as well as having not 100+ constructors in one chunk helps a lot.

If you need more help, let us know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.