Lost my ship please help

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Ship was claimed by HWS, 3 minutes later is disappeared and ruin my experience with two friends i was playing,
Player(s) with issue: ME (Elbo)
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): 19:20
Playfield: Write here
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): not in my structure command
How can we help you now: I just want my ship return guys, me and my three friend our new and it’s just ruined our gaming experience. Spoke to the police in Discord and she’s very helpful, however couldn’t help me return my ship.

Ok I’ll take a look for you … or at least I would if I knew what I was looking for. Ship Name please?

Brilliant! I’m aware that we had more than the recommended amount of ship in our faction (we had 3). So once my ship was deleted, I left the faction to try and buy it again.

Problem is, I got no ID for it as it doesn’t appear?

can you give me the name of the ship please?

Didn’t name it?

So by default is should “Small Vessel” SV?

Can’t you use steam ID?

the ship doesnt have a steam Id … I found you, but its pretty tough to find a ship called Small Vessel without an ID, Ill see what i can do … hold please caller …

If it helps, I was in the UKCore faction before it was deleted.

Yep, I got it. :slight_smile:

Ok so, I can see you’re relatively new to the server, but you do seem to be aware of the rules, which is nice. So … you know that Im going to charge you 1000 credits plus 1RP to restore the ship presumably? (you’ll be overdrawn a little)

for ref:

Let me know ok, and ill sort it.

I only knew about the rules, because Andrea in the discord chat told me! But if it’s a must then, so be it.

Ok its done.

to avoid ruining your gameplay experience any further, can I suggest you have a good read of our guide? A lot of time and effort has gone into it and you really should know what our rules and consequences are.

Anyway, all sorted for now, have fun :smiley:

Will do my man.

DeeExpus, you’re a legend. Keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks mate, I try :slight_smile: