Make pvp greater again or not

i would like to know what a big space fighter (cv) is supposed to be when a small space fighter (sv) can completely disassemble the CV without the automatic protection of the CV targeting the sv? the proportionality is unacceptable for understanding pvp. i am a friend of pvp but these conditions keep one away from the pvp on this server more and more and find it there some people who want to make extreme use of this to make pvp unjust and unacceptable for the future. and please make changes such as more damage from cv to sv and cv could be even more expensive, or a larger pve field so that you don’t feel restricted and can hardly do anything but have to go to this unbalanced pvp field.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

German:

ich möchte gerne wissen was ein großes raumkampfschiff (cv) darstellen soll wenn ein kleiner raumjäger (sv) das CV komplet zerlegen kann ohne das die automatischen geschütze des CV das sv anvisieren? die Verhältnismäßigkeit ist für verständnissvolles pvp untragbar. ich bin ein freund vom pvp aber diese Verhältnisse halten einen von den pvp auf diesen Server immer weiter fern und find es da manche das hier extrem ausnutzen für alle die pvp machen wollen als ungerecht und nicht tragbar für die Zukunft. und bitte um Änderungen wie z.b. stärkeren schaden von cv an sv und cv könnten auch noch kostspieliger sein, oder ein größeres pve Feld so das man sich da nicht eingegrenzt fühlt und kaum was unternehmen kann außer sich in dieses unbalancierte pvp Feld begeben zu müssen.

2 Likes

hmm how come you shot down my SV with 2 shots from your CV when i got warped out from eton event and you were camping in space? How can a CV be even stronger against SVs then that? 1 shot kill? If you cant kill an sv with a cv that says alot about skill, not balance…

This happening when faction takes permanently baned guy to the faction and covering him. Your post looks stupid. Stop cry pestboy

It seems to me that after the update the carbon blocks have lost the properties of the settings that were previously, it’s bad

I started her a disscusion and you the people of the faction red come as always with disrespectful insults and accusations and that shows me that you are not social. you are really pitiful.

German:

ich habe ihr ein disscusion gestartet und ihr die leute von der Fraktion red kommt wie immer mit respektlosen Beleidigungen und Anschuldigungen und das zeigt mir das ihr warlich nicht gesellschaftfähig seit. ihr seid wirklich bedauernswerd.

1 Like

I’m have no respect to u-t faction after story whit ice. And you involved in this. Don’t forget it

i don’t have anything to do with ice and i haven’t registered here on behalf of ut so what is he supposed to measure you can’t talk normally about the subject and just want to spit poison?

German:

ich habe nichts mit ice zu tun und ich habe mich hier nicht im namen von ut gemeldet also was soll der misst kannst du nicht normal ĂĽber das Thema reden und willst nur gift verspĂĽhen?

1 Like

I think i know what you mean; in the past this was also a problem but could be kind of countered with rocket and pulse turrets. Now with the weird changes Eleon put to sv’s which makes them even faster this problem is worse i suspect. So pretty much blame Eleon.

1 Like

i don’t blame anyone. but on cv what can be done like fire rate and damage can be done by cv turrets high screws.

German:

beschuldigen tu ich schonmal keinen. aber am cv kann was getan werden wie feuerrate und schaden von cv turrets hoch schrauben.

1 Like

You were flying in straight line not trying to do anything to prevent me from kiting your CV. It’s not a CV problem. It’s yours.

1 Like

I don’t know how you came up with it but it’s nice to know that you don’t want to join the disskusion but are here to troll.

German:

ich weiss nicht wie du darauf kommst aber schön zu wissen das auch du nicht der disskusion beitreten magst sondern nur hier bist um zu trollen.

1 Like

I’m not trolling. I’m stating the truth. If you think that 1 SV can win 1 CV in fair fight, share with us, how.

the cv weapon systems don’t react to the faster sv and the confirmation also gave Israel_T-C and others can certainly confirm it. in the fight earlier where you shot down my cv guns in the sv and my cv guns couldn’t target you even though it was set to be attacked by the sv there was no movement of my weapons to see. it’s not the first time since the 11 update and that’s why i started this disskusion and also because sv’s much too much enduring when they come on weapons range of a cv, if they then target and fire at the sv.

German

die Waffensysteme vom cv reagieren nicht auf das schneller gewordene sv und die Bestätigung gab auch Israel_T-C und andere können es bestimmt auch bestätigen. im kampf vorhin wo du im sv meine cv geschütze runter geschossen hast und meine cv geschütze dich nicht anvisieren konnten obwohl eingestellt war das alles angegriffen werden soll vom sv war keine Regung von meinen waffen zu sehen. das ist nicht das erste mal seit dem 11 update und deswegen habe ich diese disskusion ins leben gerufen und auch da sv´s viel zu viel aushalten wenn sie auf waffenreichweite eines cv kommen, wenn diese denn das sv anvisieren und beschiessen.

1 Like

I see it as Pestboy … The cv have to be definitely stronger against SV it can not be easy that an SV disassembles a cv. That makes no sense. Already now by that update is that SV has become even faster and agile so that a cv hardly has a chance against a SV

1 Like

There is currently no point in playing pvp at all, as long as various things are not adjusted.

1 Like

I still haven’t seen a single video where a sole SV can beat CV on HWS settings.

hm well since you don’t make videos where people complain about you is your thing although you can foundation your innocence with it. but at the action today in the nova system, there you politary my cv gunner shot away and my cv gave no counter and if you had had nothing to hide then you would have continued although i “admin?” in the chat, because from then on you disappeared with your sv, it’s hardly weirder. that’s the point ok and I have here the almost senseless use of the large combat ships want to address but the masters of red want to disskusionen again in quarrels to go down. very civilized, always taunt and insult!

German

hm gut da du ja keine Videos rein machst wo sich leute über dich beschweren ist deine sache obwohl du deine Unschuld damit fundamentieren kannst. aber bei der aktion heute im nova System, da hast du politary meine cv geschütze weggeschossen und mein cv gab kein konter und wenn du nichts zu verbergen gehabt hättest dann hättest du auch weiter gemacht obwohl ich “admin?” in den Chat eingegeben habe, denn ab da bist du verschwunden mit deinem sv, sonderbarer geht’s kaum. das ist der punkt ok und ich habe hier die fast sinnlose nutzung der großkampampfschiffe ansprechen wollen doch die herren von red wollen disskusionen wieder in Streitereien untergehen lassen. sehr zivilisiert, immer sticheln und beleidigen!

If SVs are not being targetted correctly (either due to speed or a glitch in 11) then it is very problematic for the game, particularly since CVs are a level playing field where you do not need some special Macros to fire all your weapons.

If it is a glitch rather than speed it will also affect base and HV turrets rendering anything but an SV pointless.

1 Like

This is the third thread in which you accuse someone of cheating and provide no evidence like a video or screenshots. I think @RexXxus should slowly do something about your toxic remarks. Politary does not have to prove anything here with videos if you wield allegations from your hat again. If you have a problem with a certain faction, that’s no reason to make a pseudo-thread to make hidden hints and reproaches.

Dies ist der dritte Thread in dem du jemand des Cheatens beschuldigst und keine Beweise vorlegst wie ein Video oder Screenshots. Ich denke langsam sollte RexXxus was gegen deine toxischen Bemerkungen unternehmen. Politary muss hier nichts mit Videos beweisen wenn du wiedermal anschuldigungen aus dem Hut zauberst. Wenn du ein Problem mit einer gewissen Fraktion hast ist das kein Grund hier einen Pseudo-Thread auf zu machen um wieder versteckte Andeutungen und VorwĂĽrfe zu machen.

5 Likes

wizzl reads through everything again, where does it say anything about cheating? it was just a note i ended with weird and that was it, so just let it go and listen to this disskusion to disrupt the sensibility of a large combat ship (cv). because you’re not doing pvp here, so i’ve never seen you there before and because you don’t have any impressions of what it’s like in pvp, i have to say that you’re very biased against everything that comes from U-T members and no matter what and on what subject. i don’t know what was in the seasons before, but your poison is to choke and under all circumstances wouldn’t be so rule-compliant. here you can’t address anything without opening the kindergarten door right away.

German:

wizzl lese nochmal alles durch, wo steht da was vom cheaten? es war nur eine Anmerkung die ich mit sonderbar beendet habe und das wars, also lass es einfach und höre auf diese disskusion um die Sinnigkeit eines großkampfschiffes (cv) zu stören. da du hier kein pvp machst, also ich habe dich da noch nie gesehen und da du dadurch folglich keine eindrücke davon hast wie es da im pvp zugeht muss ich sagen das du sehr parteiisch gegen alles was von U-T mitgliedern kommt und egal in welcher hinsicht und auf welches thema. ich weiss nicht was in den Seasons davor war, aber euer giften ist zum würgen und unter aller würde wenn nicht so regelkomform. hier darf man nichts ansprechen ohne gleich die kindergarten tür zu öffnen.