Marketplace transactions worth 600k+ didn´t show up in my balance

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I put up 18 stacks of erestrum ingots, each @ ~35000 credits, they were sold within minutes after, but my balance didn´t change, also the transactions didn´t appear in the “recent” tab
Player(s) with issue: Beastwood
Server: Europe
Time (cb:time): 11pm CET, june 20th
Playfield: ECC
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Hopefully you can confirm that via some kind of log and restore bank balance

Hello @Beastwood

what do you mean with recent tab? If you mean the ingame marketplace then I unfortunately can’t help you. We don’t have any logs of that — who bought what, at what time etc.
We can only recommend to use our HWS Marketplace.

Hey @RexXxuS
I mean the ingame marketplace tab that shows recent transactions. It didn´t show the 17 transactions that individually popped up on my screen.

Between 10 and 11 pm I went to the EGS HQ, downloaded 17,5 stacks(~17500 ingots) of erestrum from my OCD and put it up for sale, those sales started within minutes until only half a stack was left, don´t think those popups on screen show who bought it.

I guess it´s time to uninstall again since I won´t risk another 10+ hour grind to dissolve in thin air.

@RexXxuS ehm… don´t quite know how to put it…kinda forgot to claim those sales…my fault