My ship got taken to HWS while i was offline

hi, my ship got taken to HWS faction while i was offline. A friend came with a capital vessel into the orbit and parked it there. The ship which was taken, was under contruction and i spawned inside it resulting in losing my backpack. Kuo helped me with the possbilities to obtain the ship back. But i couldnt use the command for it, as i dont have enough money, even tho it was the first ship i wanted to get back. Unfortunately not able to save the blue print of the ship as well.

best regards

the backpack is not an issue anymore. i had still a hole in the ship. but would be nice to get it back for free as it is the first ship i want to get back.

If you know where the core is and its easily accessible, just go blow the core and drop a new one down.

its in a pve area.

How much to retrieve it?

like 700k. i have 430k on my bank account and 300k are left.

whats your account number?

Please fill out a Support template or give us all the data we need. Otherwise helping is difficult.

where can i find this template

good question, do i need to go to the bank (ECC) to get it?

Just type eb:info and it will say what your account number is

Couldnt find that account number, can you recheck?

What happened: hi, my ship got taken to HWS faction while i was offline. A friend came with a capital vessel into the orbit and parked it there. The ship which was taken, was under contruction and i spawned inside it resulting in losing my backpack. Kuo helped me with the possbilities to obtain the ship back. But i couldnt use the command for it, as i dont have enough money, even tho it was the first ship i wanted to get back. Unfortunately not able to save the blue print of the ship as well.
Player(s) with issue: chillah
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): Between 0.00 and 3:00 GMT +1
Playfield: Lawless Home
Structure Name(s): Imperial Star Destroyer
Structure ID(s): 9365728
How can we help you now: need the ship back :W

its that one. its on the EU server tho.

Well dammit, im broke on the EU server. Would have to come over to NA to get 700k…

1 Like

Love this, community is great :slight_smile: well played @TacoIsland its the thought that counts.

I restored it since its your first one. I charge you double next time :wink:

Have fun …

1 Like

Thx a lot DeeExpus. I started already farming all the gold for the worst case :smiley:

No problem. Remember this for future reference mate

egs:buyshipback:id

Have fun … :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.