New Blueprint Class Formula + Emp Class Calculator update

This is not correct. Coders need waste time to code this flower. :grinning: And about testing. Why i need write to devs some couple of bugs all the time? Why it bugs do not fixed?

P.S. MOST of MP bugs like a lag shoots, collision bugs, missiles without damage goes from network. I dont see it in SP (exept lagshots some times before 6.0).

LOL i become a hater. :grinning: And this is not my problem - this is Devs problem. Because they may loost ppl and money. And i am not hate iam SAD. One year is back and i dont see any light ahead.

Or maybe, the devs, and admin need to learn how to properly explain what they want to say, if what they say even applies to the game.

Maybe, just maybe, they should actually play the game, from the perspective of the player, and not the admin.

Maybe, just maybe, instead of being dismissive of our problems with what we are being told (we are warning you not to do somethingā€¦ didnā€™t end well for some in politics). Simply telling us that you need saved games of something, doesnā€™t help, as my computer can fly a class 10 CV past multiple class 10 CVā€™s on single player without lag. The only test that works, is the test on the server, in actual battle with 40 plus guns firing at anything that moves in a 1v1 battle.

Maybe you should not be so patronising and discuss direct on http://empyriononline.com/forums/

1 Like

This happens ONLY when both moves. One must fly on ā€œrockets/bulletsā€ of another. And there is no guarantee, that SP-Drons shoots the same, like players weapons/turrets. Ammo type may be also important.

Any way, as I see (and other), we need to FIND how it works, and HOW it happensā€¦ Thats madness, but we tryā€¦

There are no haters. There only one and the same shit, which ruins everyone PvP. But we didnt see a lot of Devs activity in this problem. We already invite them when we got every evening fights - had they ever come? And u talk about SP - we test all of our creations in SP-mode. Never got dat lag-shot. Ask SP-players - they never heard about such issue. And what next? MP-players got this only (and only in PvP, not ever in PvE). But we still thinking about ā€œnetwork or codeā€? Ofc its both.

You demonstrate a severe lack of understandingā€¦ Game developers have specific jobs when developing a game. It isnā€™t just a Borg collective working towards the same goal. There is a person/team modelling in-game objects, and thatā€™s all they do. They donā€™t fix bugs. So complaining that ā€œEleon just keeps adding more content when they need to fix bugsā€ is useless. Rexx has said, multiple times now (in this post alone), that they need definitive and concrete examples of the issue. It isnā€™t because they donā€™t believe youā€¦

You donā€™t see ā€œlight aheadā€ā€¦? Iā€™ve owned this game for a year, and compared to MANY other EA games that I own, Empyrion has shot forward at an absurd pace. Read the forum announcement on the Empyrion site from Empyrion 5.0, and then tell me that the game has gone nowhereā€¦

4 Likes

Well there goes all my new size one designs.
I give up.

2 Likes

Lolā€¦ Not fair? By what measure? This is an alpha game. If you get tired of people telling you to suck it up when changes occur during an EA ALPHA game, itā€™s because you clearly donā€™t understand what that means. You having to spend, like, maybe an hour altering your CVs is not unfair. Itā€™s a consequence of the purchase you made.

1 Like

For a good design? Try three to four hours, especially to track down problems such as air leaks, and redesign the ships to fit the new requirements.

I have stripped a ship of mine down to just the outer shell, and a box on the inside. It still doesnā€™t conform to the calculator and only has 226 devices.You cannot put the devices on top of each other (withing 3 blocks) unless you want a single lag shot to destroy multiple devices. So yes, this does force us to redesign the ship from the bottom up, which takes many hours to do rightā€¦ That doesnā€™t include the multiple failures.

1 Like

Wow! i donā€™t know that! Really? And who is fixing bugs? Grandmaa from a neighboring yard? If you know this game at least half as much as me then you tell in another direction.

Seconded. Its beginning to devolve to poop throwing.

2 Likes

Agreed - Sorry for my part in that.

Thanks a lot to @RexXxuS and @whataboutsmee for being so patient.

Many people complaining and crying day and night here should wait until Empyrion reach Gold, cuz we are in an Early Access game and it is part of our ā€œjobā€ to help the devs by reporting bugs, sharing logsā€¦and suggest gameplay improvements regarding pvp or pve instead of just saying that they donā€™t careā€¦

@AlexAKM i think you donā€™t really understand what is an early access game. Losing everything after an update, have to rebuild things from scratch because of a tweak or reporting bugs to devs even when you are too lazy to do it are actually part of the ā€œcontractā€ you signed by buying this game during his development.

1 Like

I convinced myself to say no more on the potential, significant negative impact on all but my smallest grocery getter builds in each category.

But you sir, have drawn me out with your statement.

An hour - youā€™re kidding right? Not even close to the number of hours it will actually require to throw away, replace, modify builds. Iā€™ve already spent multiple hours modifying hv and sv to accomodate the upcoming change to class 1. Now with the potential formula change these may never be spawnable on hws.

Iā€™m reserving final judgement till after the final formula is revealed and Rexxxus decides on class revisions, if any. But for now - Iā€™ve stopped building. This decision coming from someone who spends 80% of his time in this game building in creative.

2 Likes

Yes, very sad of how some people react and post stupid stuff.

Last info:

The Elemental Garage ships are fine. Some even benefit from the change in 6.6:

Oriole from Class 2 to 1
Exposition from Class 5 to Class 4

Regarding Class 1 SVs we will see and test before we change it.
Regarding lag shots not fixed yet: I need a save game / video. Period.
Building white spaces is not a fix but instead a workaround for an overall bad outcome (server performance)

Regarding your time changing your stuff:

1. we wonā€™t activate seizing your ships after the release. Maybe you get quite some warnings but nothing will happen. This way you have a feedback of what you have to do.
  2. Itā€™s alpha. This can always happen and must happen if itā€™s for a better future. And real triangles are better. Deal with it. (and btw. no better idea or feedback was given. So useless mimimi.)

Last but not least:

1. we will release HWS 6.X.X with Alpha 6.6 to reduce weird different patchnotes
  2. A final global Class change to maybe 5 have to be tested and revisited. Maybe with less salt than in this topic here.

RexXxuS

1 Like

@everyone here it goes. Not only the blueprints can be tested now but also important fixes