Nitrado server setup

Give me a minute and ill check how i used it on my test server

My setup. Button turns green, everything works.

As u can see works,

My inputs seem to match your setup correctly. Still red icon and FTP controls only. Gong to try and wipe it fresh and start over.

weird…

What version are u useing since there was a lil bug in the version before 3.6
@Jascha fixed that after :slight_smile:

has anyone figured this out i’m am having the same problelm

Did you try what was suggested here?
Also you might want to consider what is said here about the lite Version:

“Select the option that you run EAH on your local PC while the Game runs on the Server
Enter the IP of the Server (do not enter the port here!)
In case your hoster uses a different IP for telnet (like Nitrado does) enter it here. (do not enter the port here!)
Enter the FTP port for the Server
Enter the FTP Userfor the Server
Enter the FTP Directory for the Server. Please check the Path by using another FTP tool. It could be simply “/” but it could be also something like “/127_0_0_1_12345/” depending on the Server
First Set the Passwort for the FTP
Click on this button to check if FTP works. If not check your settings again. If you can’t get it running click ok and then go into the “Config”-“FTP” and play around with FTP Old/FTP Type. Each time click on “Refresh from FTP” to see if it works.
Please make sure the dedicated.yaml name is set in the “Config”-“Setup”. Otherwise a message about him not been able to download ‘’ is shown.After setting this up, please restart the tool.
Now add the “Load” Action into the Timetable to tell the tool to refresh all FTP data every x minutes”

My Admin Helper just Freezes

i getting error While downloading file ‘dedicated.yaml’ from FTP Server:The Given Path is not supported .

i have as the dir /empyrion/
so not sure what i am doing wrong

ok never mind after few calls to them telling them this is BS and they need give me info i need here what i got ( Use the FTP hostname for the Server IP and then use the IP address from the web interface for the Override Telnet IP.) it worked right on spot so you never know that the the FTP host name is the server name they not even look the same but it worked

But i am finding that the red button still now green even though i now can get hold the ymal

1 Like

If the button is not gree than telnet is not working. Did you restart the tool after it downloaded the yaml (because it contains the telnet port and password. the tool reads it on startup)?

ya i restarted it but no green ya this server is pain great performance but sucks for things you can do out side there sys

Also makle sure you implement the “Load” function in the timetable.
See here:

Hello

I’ve tried it with the current Lite version now in all variaionen.

Auser error messages because of FTP 550 file not found comes out with me nothing

Ask for help

Good morning,

I come to you for help with the EAH software on a nitrado server I currently can not make it work I have tried everything I have searched all over the forums contact my support who tells me that it does not know not the software in question
Would you bring me this if you don’t mind

Thank you very much

Ps: sorry for the bad translation I use a translator I am French

Bonjour,

Je viens vous voir pour obtenir de l’aide avec le logiciel EAH sur un serveur nitrado. Je ne peux actuellement pas le faire fonctionner. J’ai tout essayé, j’ai cherché sur tous les forums, contactez mon assistance qui me dit qu’elle ne connaît pas le logiciel en question.
Souhaitez-vous apporte-moi ça si ça ne te dérange pas

Merci beaucoup

Ps: désolé pour la mauvaise traduction J’utilise un traducteur Je suis français

Hey,

sorry to hear that.
Did you try the following?

yes I have tried everything
I feel like the software can’t find the FTP Directory
I tried everything but always the same result
All I’ve been trying:
/
/empyrion/
/(the ftp ip address)/
/**********.gamedata.io
every time I get a message: Error while downloading file ‘dedicated.yaml’ from ftp

Hey,

is it always the same error message? If so, then it has nothing to do with the folder.
Did you try the other FTP options as mentioned in the link? Like FTP old way, Aktiv and Passiv FTP?
Do you get then another error message? If so, what kind of message with what setting?

Timeout itself sounds more like a connection issue to the server. Can you connect via another FTP tool like WinSCP or so?

I connect to ftp via Filezilla it works perfectly
I tried with active FTP or Ftp old way even error message

You probably already tried this but just incase; have you tried verifying the integrity of your game files through steam?

I don’t understand why I have to watch my entire steam game
The software I try to install on a server rented at nitrado