Not exactly motivating to return when you get messages like this out of the blue

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Toxic Behavior

Player(s) with issue:
=> karuoxa

Server:
=> None, Discord.

Time (cb:time):
=> 7PM CET

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> How about raining in this guy?

Last Saturday i got a message out of the blue from Saul Guud (Solid Snake and whatever other names he goes by from ABN)

I took a break partially because of how toxic the community had become, this isn’t exactly a great motivator to return.

I have played coutless hours on HWS, been in countless battles and have had a lot of fun.
But the last few seasons it has just become more and more toxic.

Hello @karuoxa

I totally understand.
Few notes here:

1. even though the topic seems to be HWS related, HWS has no control over private messages. Especially Discord allows you to block users easily, so please do so and don’t let you get triggered.

2. Saul Guud and all of his alias names got already a first strike warning (#pvp-chat channel in Discord).
    While we have no control over private messages, it would be insane to allow such toxic players to contact every other player that way and fear him away with these toxic messages.
    So indirectly it has major impact on HWS.
    That is why you can’t play the good guy ingame but toxic bad guy outside, not fearing of consequences, because your actions outside has also an impact of the HWS population ingame.

TL;DR: the Toxic rule is “new” and every negative incident now is dealt with properly.

Sorry for the inconveniences and hope to see you back soon!

1 Like