[Only for veterans] OCD normalizer

I don’t have ocd but this ocd gives me ocd

2 Likes

Hi Rex, hi all, hi rich sotheby’s community,
Wow, “Cyprys Deposit Tax 2013” and banking Basel-IV reform coming to HWS ))))

Quick and short question:
Im not playing now, for last 8 months, and not planning to play next 8 months, for example. I will receive RP and coins ? ))) I dont need them, because they will fire in next saison. So you will empty me deposits, until I’m busy in real life.

Rex, what about development HWS Treasury and Derivatives market.
For example, you will remove my over-deposits to like VIRTUAL HWS BANK TREASURY for example, and you giving me a note/derivative/promissory note. For example is in slot 140, I have 700000 sathium ingots, you will give me 630 sathium notes, for removing 630000 sathium ingots for example.

Just a note, just a recorded message on website. So we will exchange them, we will use them for arranging them for future transactions, etc. In future, rich players will have like a rating of top rich players, or giving them to charity or as a prizes.

Short message, but huge impact for future HWS community.

Your, Nikola Tesla
First who established first HWS bank, made a 5 billion incomes, and puchase first OCD-7 )))

3 Likes

I like this decision. I am not hurted because i have already ocd to 70k… and is already big. Next step should will be ocd tax at the end of the season so the continuative players are differentiated to afk players :slight_smile:

Good decision, its needed. It wont change anything as all those resources were just occupying our OCD slots and nobody ever used them, but most important is same conditions for all players. Exchanging for reputation (we will get that in new season or how that works?) is at least somehow interesting. Also Im warned in advance that I like.

I would like to see biggest 10 hoarders Hall of Fame as Zappe might start to belive Im no hoarder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have been thinking this over the past few days since I saw this post and honestly it is starting to bug me more and more the more I think about it. I understand that we want a level playing field between veterans and noobs to an extent, but honestly I think that was very successfully achieved already with the nerf to 10% capacity, and unable to deposit more. From that point on any imbalance of materials begins to slowly rectify itself, as players use the overstocked slots one at a time. I think this was an elegant solution to a tough problem, and one that few people really had issue with. The materials in these slots either provide piece of mind for the owner, or they are used once for a benefit, and then the slot is back to normal. Nothing is really gained by this as far as I can tell, other than a severe blow to morale for those who can neither reshuffle materials to keep them, or take advantage or credits or RP trade in due to inability to login. Not to mention the fact that the value that would be given for the hundreds of hours of gathering and careful resource management, is less than what could be mined on Golden Globe in an afternoon.
I know I am not in a position to make a change to this proposition, just wanted to voice my opinion here. I have been dealing with real life stuff the past few months so was not able to log on this season, and long before that the group I played with migrated on to greener pastures. The thing that keeps me around is the community, and the fact that the goods and value I have accumulated is waiting on me when I need it. But honestly when this goes through I find it very hard to imagine wanting to return to see what little is left of my mangled stock.

5 Likes

Even if we want to level the playing field a bit, there will always be a disparity between the veterans and the newcomers short of a full OCD wipe. I have plenty in my OCD even after these changes that if I jump back on at any point that I don’t have to do any mining for many seasons before I would be affected.

1 Like

I think you make fair points.

To be honest, i’m not seeing the damage being done by continuing the system that was in place. I know that there is compensation involved but a good way to keep all parties happy in matters that negatively impact a group of players is to simply grandfather them in.

Or, even better, make in an opt-in system where people who felt their time was up could have it normalized but the people who took full advantage of the cap back in the day arent cheated out of the work they put in expecting it to be persistent.

These are just my thoughts. With all the changes going into alpha 9, I think battles or things done that might upset the players that have been here for a long time should be minimized rather than have a target painted on them.

2 Likes