Picture Request of illegale blueprints

Not even bothering to read our posts i see? THESE WERE LEGAL AT TIME OF ENGINEERING. Then were then made ILLEGAL by a RULE-CHANGE.

Lemme spell it out for you:

• We design new batch of fighting ships, and we check they are legal.

• Rexxus confirms they are legal.

• Fighting ensues with said designs, fighting is fun. Next batch of HVs are engineered.

• Suddenly the ‘toaster’ design Elfias brainstormed becomes the new normal, but some people are having them too close together, but to prevent CONSTANT accusations of this and that Rexxus makes ALL toaster designs illegal.

• At the time of this ruling we still had new ‘illegal’ hvs on GG, which Rexxus promptly deleted (and rightly so).

Maybe if you REAAAAD my posts you will understand, instead of just ranting.

This is just the same as your previous thread Devilfrog…you act as if you’re totally right and then finally change your mind only after you’ve alienated most-all of those you were communicating with:

All you’re doing is insulting people you could be engaging with.

Work with us…and be objective like us, weighing it all up and speaking the truth. What you don’t realise is that YOU’RE the one whom is totally wrong on this, i know it, we all know it. But you will never accept this unfortunately.

I dislike Trump probably more than you, but this is not the place for politics but for constructive conversation, something which all of your posts here lack. You haven’t been inquisitive, you haven’t even read most of my posts (i can tell by your responses) and you have just ignored most of what we’ve said. So it really is starting to feel like wasted time replying to you right now.

Wise.

2 Likes

Point is that cliping is here since begining, someone just took it too far. No need to go crazy about it. It was always tolerated up to some degree.
I dont know, im not excited about things that easily anymore.

Why im even here is because another thing i liked - to be able to partialy cover turrets is gone…why is alwas this drama around most common things i wonder.

Next thread will be about turrets destroyed too quickly on HVs…and after some time this all will repeat.

2 Likes

I like pie.

Who else likes pie???

4 Likes

We are talking about pie now dammit.

PIE!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Everyone (unfortunately) hears you, @thedevilfrog - but you’re ranting.

Let’s make it clear, in PvP designs that simply have turrets sitting on the top LOSE them, quickly. So, it leaves the PvPer with the only option to try to protect them; then it becomes a balance between what is acceptable and what is not.

Your simplification of this and trying to get an answer to your (frankly silly) question is pointless: of course we can stick all our turrets on the top of blocks and constantly lose our offensive capabilities against a ‘better’ defended set of turrets, but why should we? Stick to PvE, my friend, PvP clearly isn’t your ‘thing’.

1 Like

@thedevilfrog You are not contributing constructively and in a good manner to our HWS Community nor do you care about it in the first place.
It is the second warning which removes you from the forum and discord until the next season.

5 Likes

Rexxx Hello, is there anything new according this? Eleon tried to fix it afaik, it still shoots through so is that box sorounding turret bad idea? I tried to make it larger in config it works with some limits…might solve this once and for all.

I will talk with Eleon about it.

They removed the Config option to increase the bounding box.
Because if we do it, which is obviously needed, then all blueprints with (possible) clipped stuff would either throw an error or spawn without turrets.

I’ll come back here if I know more.

Oh yes now i recall this problem from last time. Ok thanks. And now i also find ilustration pictures from last time.

And cover for artilery, never cliping. Its huge :smiley:

1 Like

You can also rotate the block as you’re placing it and making sure the barrel isn’t inside any of the blocks no matter which direction it is facing. Only difficulty comes with the up direction. Can just use the dimensions of the block tho, 5 spaces up for artillery.

1 Like

that is true, takes a bit more time and care, but for someone determined to make sure their turret is protected from certain angles, it is certainly an option.

I like turtles! Those are really cute with shells and everything!

1 Like

@RexXxuS I just thought, possibly if the issue is not resolved from the dev team by next season, you could attempt to make config changes before it starts, notify everyone that they need to modify in the meantime. could work… maybe.

okay so this thread has been very off topic for sometime, could we attempt to “re-rail” it, lets contribute some detailed images, have them publicly weighed in on, and then put to the locked thread that describes the limits and building rules so they can be referred to. if that is not something we are willing to do then this thread just needs to be locked down now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.